Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Perler Beads!

Friday, April 17, 2009 @ 12:57 AM


Presenting my new hobby... Perler beads. Got influenced by Johnatton!! Thank you for passing me half of your mixed perler beads :) and ahsie for accompanying me to Suntec City to get the rest of the materials. Expensive hobby...




I looked all over the place for this box and finally found it at Plaza Singapura's Daiso :)
Now it looks so pretty with all the different colours!! :D

So ahem... I decided to start on it. I was making a charmander as a test, then I realized... I DO NOT HAVE DARK ORANGE.



So I tried putting orange beads for all of it.


AND IT TURNS OUT TO BE A FAT CHARMANDER! :(
So I destroyed it immediately! :@

I started working on Jackie's requests instead. Her requests are Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip. I'm going according to their National Pokédex number :D So squirtle is first!


Done :)


After ironing~ Here is the front :)


Here is the back which is the ironed part.

By the way, I'm charging her $10 for three pokemons. They are not for free. Sorry! But prices could be negotiated though. It's an expensive hobby!! NEED MONEY FOR BEADS!

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info