Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Where are they?!

Sunday, April 05, 2009 @ 11:42 PM


Apparently I have lost my house and letter box keys... I don't know where are they! I only found out about it just now when I wanted to leave the house. They are not hanging behind the door anymore D: I recalled that I did hang them back after I came home yesterday. Now... where are they?! I'm not sure how am I going to go out tomorrow... T_T~ So troublesome! My parents now have to buy another lock to replace, because someone might have stolen it! D: Sighs... What luck.

I met up with Xue Ni and Puikwan just now to catch the movie, The Unborn. Was supposed to watch at 6.55pm, but I checked it online to see how's the seating like and it's... selling fast. The seats were really bad. So we decided to watch the later show at 9pm. Reached there at 7pm and bought the tickets :) 4th row from the back, middle seats. Wandered about to pass time and looked for food to smuggle in :D Puikwan kept repeating that she only had $2 left and she must spent it wisely... ON ROLLER COASTER CHIPS! xD!! Well, I bought chips too and nachos cheese from the GV Candaybar. Let me mention again, that the movie was my treat as Xue Ni's birthday present :X I used a complimentary ticket for it. Actually we all used complimentary tickets to watch the movie. Best part of being a GV staff... FREE MOVIE TICKETS! :X



MIRRORS ARE DOORWAYS.
JUMBY WANTS TO BE BORN.

IN THE KINGDOM OF THE BLIND, THE ONE-EYED MAN IS KING.
-quotes from the movie-

I find the movie so much better than Coming Soon, the previous horror movie I watched. Interesting story line but not frightening at all. After the movie, we kept repeating the line, "Jumby wants to be born" nonstop. I pushed Puikwan towards the poster (the exact same one shown above) and she didn't realize it until she looked up at it xD! She got frightened and moved away.

I'm going to watch movie tomorrow again!! If I can get out of my house...... =___=
Anyway I HAVE TO! I'VE GOT WORK! D: I MISS MY KEYS :(

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info