Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Happy April Fool Day.

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 @ 12:11 AM


And yay! I got my laptop back from XueNi. I realized I couldn't stand it without my laptop because I couldn't do anything else, other than play MMORPG all day long. So I met up with Xue Ni after her work and collected my laptop back from her :)


My dearest laptop is back! :D
Sorry about my awful room lightings...

So now~~ I can blog about my Kbox session with Shuhua last Saturday! I promised her long long long long long long time ago. And now I can finally fulfill it :D Went for the 12noon to 2pm session at Clementi Kbox. But we pushed it back to 30mins later because I was still munching on my subway cookie, refusing to leave without finishing it :X


Our lunch at Kbox





It was really really fun! I never had so much fun at kbox before! Maybe two persons is the right number for kbox-ing, no microphone snatching at all. And I sang a lot of english songs and a couple of chinese ones. My mandarin is not very good. In fact, it's horrible! All my pinyin of the chinese words were wrong :X Shuhua kept laughing at me :( We must go again next time okay??? :D

Next, we proceeded to Jurong Point Shopping Mall to purchase our cross stitching materials :) I can finally cross stitch! I've been longing to do this for a very long time. But those cross stitch package with everything in them cost a lot! Like $45+++ Anyway, it's cheaper if you find the patterns online, print out and then go buy the individual threads and cloths. For me, I think I spent $14.90 or so. Then I followed (sounds like I'm a stalker!! :X) Shuhua back to her house to start off our stitching project!


Hopefully I will have the determination to complete it. But I think I might need to take 10 years to complete it :X With all the procrastination and laziness :\

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info