Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Genting/Malacca Day 4

Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 11:58 PM


::Genting/Malacca Trip 5/3 - 9/3::

Day 4 (8/3):

Oh yes~ Day 4 already :D And it's also Johnatton's birthday. Happy birthday!
(Though it's belated now xD;;;)
Woke up at 7.30am. Still the last one to wake up :\ Had breakfast at hotel's breakfast buffet. My, my, what a wonderful spread! I ended up taking a lot of food and not finishing it! :X


Heh! Eggs, beans, sausages, soup... Everything! :X

After that amazing breakfast, we rented a RM200 van to drive us about.
First stop was... Mini Malaysia.




Nicely sitted in the van :)




And so... Welcome to Mini Malaysia, a place where all your kampong dreams come true!

A pretty silly place that cost me RM12... Actually can save RM2 but I didn't bring my student card out!! :( The whole place has only kampong houses of the 16 different states of Malaysia... And Audrey brought us around each houses (Actually after the 4 houses, we begged that we do not want to see anymore and Wai Keong complaint he does not want to buy houses) and she introduced them to us, just like a property agent. Sorry but no. I do not want kampong houses, just like I do not want green eggs and ham.





There, we still watched a few malay dance performances before heading off.




Actually I did enjoy the performances :) They were pretty good!
Except for the part that I have to keep changing places due to the scorching heat from the sun.

After this, we made our way to the Melaka's Bee Museum.



And my... What a weird place. Apparently I have no idea what am I doing there. Most probably the other girls wanted to buy honey (Audrey bought three big bottles of honey!!! O_O). The whole place looks like a rundown shop with displays of plastic toy insects. Moreover, their displays do not have any explanations, only the title of the display in malay, chinese and broken english. I don't even think it's a museum at all. But a tourist gimmick to sell their honey.




LOL!~

Waited for our van to come pick us up and drive us to Melaka Megamall. And finish! His job is over, just bringing us to two places and RM200 goes into his pocket. Yippee.

Now it's time to shop! :D We splitted ourselves into groups and arranged to meet up an hour later at Carrefour there. Bought chewing gums for my brothers there and chips for me to munch on the bus trip back home on the next day. The others... they bought a lot of items ar!! Ranging from coffee to condense milk tins. GuangHao spent RM80+ there on stuffs that can be bought in Singapore as well D: With 大包小包的, we made our way back to the hotel. OMG! It's such a long walk under the scorching blazing sun. I almost melted on the way back and only can move in shade energy (Heard of solar energy? Well, mine is shade).

And finally after much struggle, we reached the hotel and put all the 大包小包 in our rooms before going to a Nyonya restaurant nearby for lunch. Can't really say I fancied the food there... :\

Continued shopping at the Night Flea Market again as it didn't raining today and all the road shops were out!!! Bought a few more items like a bear bear shirt, because all the girls were buying it! Didn't want to feel left out so I bought one as well. So... All 6 of us have the same shirt only in different colours.


Cute, ne?

Puikwan was tortured by Kelvin and Wai Keong throughout the whole time... With what, you say? With this!


I don't think you can find this in Singapore anymore. Well, maybe for me.

I found a magic road shop with no massive amount of people crowding around it! So I stood in front and asked them (Santiago and Micheal) to perform to me magic tricks. I wanted to know what is the magic wand used for... But I found out it's just a prop used in a magic performance only :\ After that, when I looked around. Oh no. The massive crowd suddenly appears. Actually, I didn't want to buy anything but since they explained so much to me and performed so many tricks for me. I felt bad so I bought a magic ring from them.

Followed the rest in looking for cheap cuttlefish and pineapple tarts. I have no idea why would people eat pineapple tarts when it's not even Chinese New Year. Bad luck, you know!! :X Wah~ Anyway if I bought all these stuff back, my mama will scold, "I tell already! Why you buy all these stuff come back?! Waste money! Singapore also have!"

And yeah, time to go back to the hotel! My legs were about to give way already. Washed up and packed our bags properly as the next day, we'll have to check out and GO HOME! So we decided to lay out all our stuff we bought during our trip and take pictures :D


Messy messy!


Daphne and Audrey have definitely too many things!


And I have the least! :D


I had my nails tend to at Daphne's manicure centre.



Lastly, we had a very late supper at 2am. After crawling into our covers, we each sang a line of the chorus from "童话" before going to sleep. How's that for the day?

Final Day!
Please don't get bored of me now!! :(

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info