Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Genting/Malacca Day 1

Thursday, March 12, 2009 @ 2:29 AM


::Genting/Malacca Trip 5/3 - 9/3::

Day 1 (5/3):

Woke up 5am after some morning calls and smses. I felt dead! I only have 4 hours of sleep which is very typical of me :X Went to get dressed and packed all the last minute items into the bag and I'm already to go! :D Not before playing with yipyip first, of course :3


Scribbled down some rubik stuff on my arm with cd marker xD


And you bet I'm ready! :D
So sad cannot bring cow-cow along :(

Received a call at 6.15am to go down. Taxi has arrived with GuangHao and Puikwan in it and we head down to Golden Mile Complex where everyone (Lisa, Kelvin/Ah Cang, Wai Keong, Vanissa, Audrey and Daphne) was gathered there. At 6.50am, we are all aboard our double-decked bus :D This is the first time I'm sitting on a double-decked bus to Malaysia!! And we were sitted on the top. Oh the joy!~




All nicely sitted in the bus and waiting for the bus to go.
Damn! I looked pretty sleepy. This must be a punishment for sleeping late :\

I sat with my girlfriend, Puikwan :D Chatted with her and listened to mp3 until we reached to the Custom checkpoint place.


Over the bridge we go and we are in Malaysia!

This bus is pretty good as well as... there is a TV with movies and games! Just like SIA planes :D Though the only game I played was Puzzle Bubble and for movie is A Bug's Life.



Oh~ And there are two toilet breaks during this super long 6 hours journey to Genting Highlands.




Here is one of the toilet breaks at Yong Peng. There isn't enough time for us to eat so we packed back the remainders to the bus or some of us stuffed the whole thing in our mouths (and it's not me hoh!!)

I liked the part of the trip where it's going uphill! All those winding roads and steep slopes. I do wish I can drive up there in the future :D But I scared I do not have enough control of the car and it roll backwards down the cliffs. Ahh~ LOL!~ Sounds like fun :D



When we reached there at 12.40noon, it's still not time to check in yet. So we placed our luggages and stuff at the looking-after-bags place. And had our lunch at Kenny Rogers.


I *hearts* their muffins :D

Soon it's 2pm! Our check-in time into First World Hotel. There is a door connecting Daphne and Audrey's room together with Puikwan, GuangHao and my room. So fun running around and jumping on the beds xD I can never do that on my bed... but since its the hotel beds, I don't care! :D



Enough of resting and we all have to left our rooms to walk about, finding stuff to do next because theme park is meant for tomorrow. So we decided to watch a movie! Street Fighter - The Legend of Chun Li. Since it's not time yet, went to play archery first (I'm not the one playing!! I'm the photographer)


RM11 for one ticket! Wow! :O


Here are the archers!
I'm not very fond of archery though.

Next up, the movie!! First of all, ang mo cannot do this kind of movie!!! Fail!! So boring and lame. They only have chinese and malay subtitles. What happen to the english ones? The seats there were so bad, I don't feel comfortable at all!! I still prefer GV! GV is the best, especially GV Grand ;)


After the movie, we went walkwalk and shopping all over the place. And I got myself a temporary tattoo!! I always want to try the air brush tattoo thing :) RM25 only~~~ :X


Should have bought the white beanie! I always wanted one :(




Here is the tattoo!
Don't ask me to show you now... It's been destroyed.

Snow World is next!! :D I have never been to Singapore's Snow City before but I think they should be the same.


It was then I realized all the pictures I have taken, I looked like a china girl in them :\


The temperature in there was -5 degrees celsius. Same as all those china places I have been to, so I'm pretty alright with the coldness. I love it actually :D We went down the slide and threw dirty filthy snow at each other! So fun!!! Although the fake snow they used are actually bubbles/foam :\


And free ice creams for everyone!! So cold still give us ice cream! xD

Dinner is KFC! We ordered the family feast with 15 pieces of chicken. And omg, I think I'm getting fatter with every meal I ate. After that, we called it a day and went back to our hotel rooms. Wrote down everything I spent on and counted how much I have left. Phew~


I'm still as rich!! :D:D:D
My mama gave me RM1000 to spend :P

And with that! Day 1 is done :)!! YAY! :D

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info