Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

More yipyip?

Tuesday, February 17, 2009 @ 12:52 AM


Yay! Here are more yipyip's pictures :X Sorry I don't know what else to blog already. And I'm obsess with it! :D


it has a new sleeping place :) and it really loves it!


We can bring out yipyip already! :D
it's less afraid of us :)



Okay okay... I'll post pictures about my SAM (Singapore Art Museum) excursion with Johnatton as well. It's my first time going to SAM. All the abstract artworks I do not understand them at all :\ But I do like the Korean artworks though! They are calming and really pretty :D I can't take alot of pictures there... Only a few. Didn't want to get caught by the security guards over there.


Free admission from 12noon to 2pm


Little houses :)


Little rainbow bottles :)




Pretty :3

AND! Today I went for my first job interview as well. I woke up at 6.30am and reached NUH at 8.30am. My interview slot is at 10am :X I was there pretty early, just to meet Eugena and Shuhua. I really hope I get the job... *prays* Then I don't have to go through so much trouble again!! Now need to wait 2 weeks for the call........... *pouts*

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info