Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Science Centre Outing

Sunday, February 08, 2009 @ 4:18 PM


::7th Feb 09::

Yay! Went to the Science Centre with Johnatton and ahsie :) So fun :D Went to see the new Maths Exhibition, though it's not quite ready yet. First puzzle played is the string and ring puzzle, you are suppose to move one ring to the other ring. The puzzle looks like this but only bigger:




ahsie playing checkers with the CPU.


Played this game which tests our reaction by pressing the buttons when it blinks! ahsie scored 3 points. I scored 1 point! So pathetic. And Johnatton scored 24 points! :O! So scary :X

Johnatton brought us to see the "Thunderbolt demo" at the World of Energy exhibition and he disappeared for awhile. ahsie and I wandered about by ourselves and Johnatton had to search for us :X Though it's pretty easy because we didn't wander off very far. ashie got to sit on the "Shocker" Chair! The one I sat when I first came to Science Centre.


Heh! I think she enjoyed it :X
I have one photo with her showing some funny expression, I don't think I'm gonna post it out here. In case, she kills me D:


And he enjoyed looking at ahsie being tortured(?)

Next up! It's 12.30noon! The Tesla Coil demo! During this time, Johnatton left us again, I guess he has seen it like over 9000 times :X It's my 3rd time watching this demo! I loveee it :D This time, I purposely went up to the demonstrator and asked her to remember to hand me the fluorescent tube... and she really did :D So pleased! Love the hydrogen balloons after it gives off a heat wave when they burst!


didn't cover my ears this time! Took a picture of it myself :)



Since, Johnatton didn't came back, I brought ahsie to the Ecogarden :) I love the Ecogarden too! I don't know why no one goes there... Probably it's too hot :\ Saw alot of interesting plants and some cotton stainers :O! Amazing looking bugs those are. Didn't manage to take a picture of them because they were too fast!!! Go google them yourself :X Johnatton later found us at the Ecogarden after a call. Looks like he knew that we would go there... Strange...


Hu lu!~ :X Gourds!


ashie likey them!



Took pictures with the Weeping Willow.

After this, we went out of Science Centre to have our lunch. Have to look for halal and vegetarian food. Then later, ahsie had to go home already :( So Johnatton and I headed back to Science Centre to continue looking at exhibitions. This was when I realized I didn't go to some of the exhibitions before like the Robotics Learing Centre, Amazing Electron and the i-SPACE. The i-SPACE is pretty interesting! It shows how advance technology is in the future :)






I love this little robot girl! She is soooo cute :3

We ended off by watching a balloon performance, "Balloon Magic" at the Maxwell Auditorium. The way the kids respond were so funny! The words they say, their actions! I didn't know kids nowaday behaved like that!





Oh ya, Johnatton went to spin on the spinning playground thingy which I don't know its name. And asked me to spin as well. Oh god! After spinning, it was so dizzy that I couldn't even walked properly. I kept falling down! D: And I still went to spin on it for a few more times. Then I have to go to the toilet to puke. Wek. Wek. Wek.

Thank you ahsie and Johnatton for the Science Centre Outing :D It was really fun. So sad ahsie had to go off early :( We'll go next time okay? AND OH YA! I still didn't manage to walk finish the Ecogarden! D:

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info