Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Wii Wii Whee!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009 @ 11:48 PM


Looks like I have been borrowing/playing the Wii like everyday in school :X Maybe not everday... But yesterday and today I played with the Wii :D Yesterday I played Super Smash Bros. Brawl :) I lurvvvveeee it alot alot alot alot~ We played the Wii for 3 hours! Jackie also liked the game :D I found out... that I can play well with the chara Princess Peach :\ Her Final Smash: Peach Blossom so lame... makes everyone sleep and peaches appear everywhere. So girlyyyyyyyyy......


The princess of the Mushroom Kingdom, Peach is once again joining the battle! She’ll do what she has to, even when she’s all dressed up.


Uses Toad to protect herself!


I seriously didn't know she can pull a vegetable out from the ground and throw at people :\


Final Smash! Peach Blossom!

And I also played Mii with Shuhua :D We created Mii characters!

*giggles* I know mine doesn't look like me because she doesn't wear a hairband like me!! There's no hairbands in Mii though :(


This is one super funny Mii created by other people xD;;;

Then today borrowed the Wii again, this time Johnatton borrowed it. We played Super Mario Galaxy. I totally suck at this game D: Kept dying~~ I played the game until I got dizzy. Boo for 3D games!! Then I have to rush off to work :( I don't feel like working anymoreeee~ I want to play! :D

.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.
.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.
.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.
.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.
.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.Play.


Oh ya... The cue stick is of same height as me... :(



Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info