Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

::Open House09::

Friday, January 16, 2009 @ 11:31 AM


::10th Jan 09::

Had to go and help out our FYP booth at the Open House on Saturday. And... I didn't even want to go! I don't need the CE points at all... Thank god that ahsie was there as well!! Glad I'm not alone and there's someone to accompany me, other than my FYP teammates. Most of the time, I was not at my booth at all xD Went over to ahsie's booth and started sketching/drawing. So fun :D Took one of the tube Echeveria home. Thank you Yehoshua for giving me a potted Echeveria :)

Later played a game of Yu-Gi-Oh! with the Yu-Gi-Oh! friends. I used a "Lightsworn" deck!! So pretty all the cards and really fun to use *_* I want one too~~ Next, ahsie and I went to Yehoshua's Aikido workshop and learn some basic rolling movements. It hurts when I slammed my body parts against the mat :(

Later when we are heading to the canteen, we stopped at one of the CCC booths, they are having a photoshoot there and you can dressed up in different culture outfits. I chose a cheongsam, ahsie chose a yukata xD Finally got to eat using the given $3 food voucher. I did some henna art on my arm too!! Then we packed up and went to CWP to DDR. Lastly we went home! :X






Now it is a little faded off...

These are the mini voodoo dolls my Structure Biology facilitator, Jeremy Kong, bought from Thailand for us xD




Mine is the black one with blue shirt xD

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info