Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Happy Square Root Day!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 @ 11:35 PM


One of those nonsense everyday life post. (Actually not... xD)

This morning, went for driving. I was pretty lucky to reach BBDC before it started raining. I didn't take the bus but walked all the way there. Just feel like walking :\ I cleared three stages! Circuit slopes, vertical parking and emergency braking. It must be my lucky day O_O My first time clearing three stages at once! Yay! And I took back my FMA anime from the Cheong SF instructor. Btw, I booked my TP test already... It's in May. Hope I can pass and get my driving license so I can start killing people on the road :)

After this, I proceeded to Jurong East Library and waited for Johnatton to reach. Why? Because I suddenly got the extreme urge to go to Science Centre again, so I need his membership card for a discounted price. Oh no. What if I got the urge to go Science Centre every week?! Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Anyway I finally seen all of the Ecogarden and the library! :D

Going back to the MRT station, I received two calls from some companies. One is from those recruit agent (not Recruit Express, I totally hate them already). And the other is for a Dental Assistant position, the interview is on Thursday and I won't be in Singapore so I asked her to postpone for me.... =_= BAD IMPRESSION! Nooooooooo~

Johnatton and I alighted at Queenstown. And tried to anyhow walk to Anchorpoint since he didn't want to follow the bus route xD! So we kinda got lost, went around Mei Ling Street and Stirling Street and finally reached Anchorpoint... in 30mins time? Lol! Went to a store that sells puzzles and games. Johnatton bought a pyramid rubiks and I after much consideration have chosen a transparent DIY rubiks cube.

I went back and tried to tighten the silly cube but it didn't work. I have to go down to the store tomorrow and ask why it didn't work!... Hope they still remember me :\ Please!! They better remember me!!


Meh... T_T~

He too passed me two more of his puzzle toys to solve. A metal disentanglement puzzle and Rubik's Magic.


This Rubik's Magic is like so impossible to solve :\


Whee? :X
This is my anime/games section of the cupboard where I also put my DS and PSP :)

Happy Square Root Day, Everyone!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Square_root_day

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info