Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

::Botanic Gardens::

Saturday, February 21, 2009 @ 10:47 PM


::18th Feb 09::

One day, I suddenly felt like going to the Singapore Botanic Gardens. The last time I've been there (not including the trip down for FYP) was during primary school with my family to complete my Young Botanist Science Card. So I asked Joshua to plan an excursion there!~ And he did. I asked Shuhua along and she asked WeiLeng along. So there were four of us :) Arranged to meet up at Clementi at 1pm but I was late as usual :\ Ate at Subway (Eat Flesh) and made our way down to the...


!!! :D:D


The magnificent gates already feels like it's welcoming us!

And then suddenly I don't feel like blogging... Just kidding... I have to find a way to organize all those photos taken! So... please wait... patiently. Thank you! :X


Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info