Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Heh.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009 @ 1:41 AM


Heh. Do you realize I usually don't blog about sad things that happen in my life? That's because I don't want people to question me about it. I tend to keep everything to myself. Now I feel like showing a quote from my emo blog. Something that happen today.

"Why is the feeling of rejection is so painful? And today I'm rejected not once, but twice. I think if I dive down into a pit full of spikes and sharp objects, the pain won't feel as much as the pain I'm feeling in my heart now. I felt that my heart has been slashed open a hundred times, each time... making it weaker than before. I am even more pathetic than ever. My self-confidence has once again dropped a few bars lower. Soon it will be a negative."

I hate myself.


--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info