Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Another 「FORTUNE ARTERIAL」Cosplay

Tuesday, March 03, 2009 @ 11:13 PM


::1st Mar 09::

Yay! 2nd photoshoot of the year!~ I have clear all my photoshoots in case I do not have time anymore D: This is time I'm wearing the same uniform but cosplaying a different girl. Save $$ right?? Just need to change the wig. Everything the same. So yea, Fortune Arterial again!


Played with yipyip before leaving the house :)

When I reached Tiong Bahru Park, it was omg hot! The sun is blazingly hot! And I have to wear 3 layers of clothes, white shirt, vest and blazer. Moreover to add to the suffering, my wig is heavy and long T_T~


Fringe very long~ xD
Snip! Snip! goes Xue Ni.

Attached the two ponytails and the wig is done! :3

Game: 「FORTUNE ARTERIAL」
Character: Togi Shiro (東儀 白)
Location: Tiong Bahru Park
Photographer: Rayblade

And it rained when my photoshoot was about to finish. Posing for my last picture, I looked over at the Gan Eng Seng Secondary School. It's already raining heavily over there and soon the rain clouds are gonna move towards my area! Rayblade and I quickly made our way towards the shelter where Xue Ni was happily playing her DS there. And then it poured. I think we got stuck under that small shelter for an hour or so. Even though I have brought an umbrella. Heh.

When the rain became lighter, we hurried back to Tiong Bahru Plaza for late lunching :D After that, we bid Rayblade goodbye and went up to comics connection. Xue Ni bought a few mangas and a KHR calendar. I too bought the same KHR calendar. Since there is a sale for them, $3 each! :3 Xue Ni confirmed that the pictures in the KHR calendar is the same as the actual one and that's the reason why I bought it. (As you all know comics connection's anime merchandise are all fake!)


Prettiful? :)

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info