Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Cheesecake :3

Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ 2:53 AM


::26th Feb 09::

After my auto car driving practical lesson (auto car is really fun! I totally lovee it!), I headed down to ahsie's house. Imagine I have to travel from Bukit Gombak to Tampines. Transport fare prices nowadays are so crazy. Especially now I'm not schooling so I have to pay for myself :\ No more allowancessss!

Purpose? To learn how to make cheesecake at her house and also to meet Amalina, her best friend :) Heh, I got to meet ahsie's mama! At least, she wasn't as scary as I thought she would be and scold me for everything :X

When I reached there, they have already bought the ingredients and I paid my share of $9.80. I took over pounding the biscuits into crumbs. (And it's pictures time!)


*pound pound pound*
Hey! Don't start without me! I'm still pounding! D:


Add butter in it and MIX!!!


Making the base of the cheesecake!

Now for the cheese itself.


Philadelphia cheese and some yogurt - strawberries flavour~


Put them in a bowl and lemonified them!!


Yogurtified them as well.
The strawberries looked strangely like fetuses...


Blendified them together and add some condense milk and sugar.


When it's done, put the cheese cream stuff on the base.


Today's cheesecake is STRAWBERRIES CHEESECAKE! xD
Oh the joy!


Decorate time!~


And it's done! Whoopee~
Pop it in the freezer or fridge and it will be ready to be eaten.

Heh! I popped mine in the freezer for one day, and it became an ice cream cheesecake! :3 And I love it~ It tasted really good, although a little sour (due to the strawberries and lemon, I think) But yeah! I *hearts* it! :D

Thank you ahsie and her mama! :) *two thumbs up*

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info