Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Genting/Malacca Day 2

Sunday, March 15, 2009 @ 1:41 AM


::Genting/Malacca Trip 5/3 - 9/3::

Day 2 (6/3):

Yay! And it's day 2, which means... Theme Park time!! Woke up with much difficulties. Always the last one to wake up :\


It's so awesome to see such scenery every morning :D It's like we are above the clouds!

Anyway, we had breakfast at Burger King because MacDonald prices are expensive! More expensive than Singapore's one, I think. After that, we went to purchase our 'All Park' passes which entitle us to play indoor and outdoor as well :3



First ride would be the 'Adult Bumper Car' (and yes, they do have 'Junior Bumper Car' with small cars for kiddies to play), I shared the bumper car with Puikwan. Because I never liked them. Next, we ride the 'Euro Express' that let us see the overview of the whole shopping centre. And went back to ride the bumper cars again =__= This time I took my own PINK bumper car.


Waiting in line~

'4D Motion Master' is our next stop! Put on the 3D specs and sat on ride, discovering sea monsters 100 million years ago. Oh god... I had a teeny weeny bit of motion sickness after that. Wek.


Cool huh? Double spectacles for me! :X

Walked around trying to find the 'Rolling Thunder Mine Train' ride but we couldn't at all. Maybe that ride is under maintenance. Anyway heck it. And it's time to go outdoor!! :) 'Pirate Ship' ride! :D:D First time round, we all occupied the first three rows. Take an easy first, mah!




Kept screaming and laughing at Lisa's expression during the whole ride :X!!
(Wahh~ if she see this, I'm gonna get hell from her!)

It wasn't very challenging. So GuangHao, Vanissa, Puikwan and I upgraded to the last row :) Tried to get the rest to join us but they all didn't want! D: Yep, last row is always the best :D


Whee~ And yeah, it was the most fun!
But I wonder why... Escape Theme Park's Viking Ship last row is scarier than Genting's...

Anyway, next stop... 'Corkscrew'! Roller Coaster time :D:D:D! So exciting! This time too, only the four of us sat. The rest... didn't want to again. The drop was exhilarating! The wind whipped at my face and my hands went cold, gripping the safety guard and hanging onto my dear soul. So much fun! Joy! Joy!

(too many "next" in this post =__=, if you realized)

So... 'Grand Prix Fun Kart' is up next. The queue is really long and slow. There were only 9 karts and they are allowed to go around the course 6-7 times. So yeah...
It's really s. l. o. w.



There's a height restriction on this ride, which is 153cm. I thought I was 153cm at least. But nooooo~~~ So after queuing for such a long time, I was rejected and no more mario kart for me :( So DISAPPOINTING! Really.


DAMN! Why so short ar?!


Look at them! Sitting so happily in their karts. While me? Photographer lah!



After this, my turn to choose a ride :) Boat ride to the 'Dinosaurland'! Kiddy ride :X The boat moved so slow like snail speed. No wonder we have to wait long long for our turn. Listen to a super boring presentation on dinosaurs and we alighted from the boat. In there, we can take pictures with animals like parrots, yipyips, lizards, snakes. Omg~ Snakes :) I loveee them!


The blue yipyip shitted on Puikwan :X Ha!


The hanging bridge there. I love jumping on such bridges! *wobbles wek*

The 'Spinner'.





I like this ride, even though it makes me want to wek. It feels like a very very big swing :) And sadly, it's too our last ride. Because Daphne had to go to the Mid Valley. Not knowing what time is the last cable car ride. We quickly made our way to the Genting Skyway only to find out the last cable car is at 12midnight D: Since we are there already, we paid RM 10 for the tickets and went onboard the cable car. Pink one somemore :) But I also felt nauseous in the cable car. Very humid and dizzy. And no, I'm not afraid of heights.




The view was great! But I didn't enjoy it at all...



Bought the stuff need there and made our way back to Genting Highlands, which is... The cable car ride again =__= Oh the agony and suffering! Wek. By the time we are back there, everyone was starving. "Food... foooood..." they moaned. As for me, after the experience on the cable cars, I wasn't that hungry at all. Stopped randomly at Sushi King. And I ordered... Oyako Don. don. don. don.


So cute the fishes. Fishes with crowns!

Walking back, we decided to stop at the arcade to play games. Well, at least for them. I'm trying to save money here!!! So I only played one round of Silent Hill. I lasted longer at it than I am at House of the Dead 4 O_O Amazing! As for them... They collected 823 tickets. You can never do that in Singapore in such a short time. Well, the prizes aren't that great anyway.


Proof!!!

Finally, we reached back to First World. Walk walk abit, did last minute shopping and touching up of my temporary tattoo. Due to such a violent day, my tattoo got scratched xD!

Went back to the hotel and held a meeting. Because... due to poor planning... All the buses going down to Malacca were all taken up already. So~~ We have to find an alternate route to get there! Pronto! And with that, Day 2 has come to an end. Thank you very nice.

Day 3 next...
My, do I feel lazy.

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info