Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Twin Regency and everything else

Sunday, March 22, 2009 @ 12:29 AM


::19th Mar 09::

Woke up to go jogging at Telok Blangh Hill Park with Puikwan. Jackie didn't want to go because her whole body was aching, she said. So I went up to meet Puikwan, together with my aunt. After jogging for 3 rounds, Puikwan received a call from Audrey asking us to go swimming at Wai Keong's aunt's condo. Woah! My swimming costume is still wet from the previous day swimming. So we decided we would use the gym there only. Went back home to wash up and head down to Tiong Bahru, Twin Regency Condo.



And... they kept persuading Puikwan and me to swim! Audrey even brought along an extra swimming 2-piece swimming costume for I-don't-know-what-reason. So I was forced to change into it. I only wore the pants as I have brought extra bra and shirt and not the bottom ones. For Puikwan, she brought extra for everything thus she can wear her clothes into the swimming pool.

After I have changed, I still don't feel like getting wet, neither does Puikwan. Joel, Waikeong, Audrey and Lisa continued persuading and urging us to swim by splashing water at us, etc. Finally, Lisa came out of the water and said in a stern voice, "You all better get into the water, or else I angry le hoh!" Wah I got shocked! O_O In the end, they pushed Puikwan into the water and threw me in as well. And I was still wearing my specs :\ Oh, might as well swim a few laps... So we swam, played and talked in the water. Later we head to the jacuzzi and sauna before taking turns to bathe. The toilet only have one bathing cubicle!!! :(


Everyone nicely washed up :)




Heh. I like this picture :)


______________________________________________


::20th Mar 09::

Training continues!! Jogging again at Telok Blangh Hill Park but this time with my mama and aunt! :D Waited for Puikwan and Jackie to get there, I walked with them for 4 rounds. Apparently, Jackie overslept and when she is ready to go, she can't find her running shoes D: Anyway once, they both reached, we run a few rounds before heading down to the Henderson Waves. There they also have the sit-up bench. So we did sit-ups. OMG! The bench is so hard! My spine hurts each time I get up. I'll need to train for that too... I don't think that they'll provide cushions and mats during the NAPFA... Continued walking until we reached Vivo City to have our lunch and went home.



Brought my youngest brother out to watch movie, "Paul Blart: Mall Cop" and play arcade during the late afternoon. I played Dance Dance Revolution! I love that game~ I managed to complete 4 feet difficulty but I couldn't make it through the 5 feet difficulty songs :( I'll have to practice more! But one game with 3 songs cost $1.40 T_T~ Next time bah...

Then later met up with Puikwan and Jackie again for movie, "Marley and Me". Oh god! The movie is so sad that I cried for 5mins!!! The worst thing is... I DO NOT HAVE TISSUE PAPERS! I have to keep wiping my eyes with my hands or my sleeves :\ Those of you who haven't watch it yet... Better catch it before it's gone!! Maybe I'll go read the book as well :D So that I can cry somemore.


______________________________________________


::21st Mar 09::

Woke up at 5am!!! Actually it's 5.30am :X I rolled about in bed for 30mins before getting up. And I dragged my feet to Republic Polytechnic for 'saikang' work that I signed up when I was still schooling. Project Heart. Giving free health screenings to poor people(?). And I still have to go down to SCHOOL! D: After waiting for like an hour there, we boarded up the bus and went to Blk852 Woodlands Street.

My assigned task was Registration. Meh. I didn't even turn up for the training because I was still at Malacca. I can't even do anything so I had that lame task instead. So I helped the old people register by writing their name, I/C number, address and so on. I had a serious language barrier. Either they are malay or indians... or my chinese sucks so much that they don't understand or I can't speak in dialects. ARGH! THE RAGE! It's confirm! I don't like old people, of course this excludes my grandparents.


So cute! But I don't know why his face expression like that one.

I'm glad when the job was done and we were dismissed. But I have to come back to another one T_T~ This time is door to door... Meh. I'm so gonna suck at that. Took group pictures. Didn't want to actually.





After this, I went to City Hall to meet Puikwan and head down to Suntec City Convention Halls for the JobsDB.com Career Fair. Missed meeting up with ahsie.



I felt that the whole thing is totally lame. They don't even have healthcare or science related jobs there. So we asked questions at the Navy booth to further our understanding about the process and stuff. And we went off to level 4 for the Food and Beverages Fair 2009. There is so much more fun than the Career Fair :D Definitely!

P/S: I saw Puikwan everyday for this week! O_O

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info