Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

New Desktop! :D

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 12:20 AM


Yay! Now I can blogged about the present~ It's not exactly the present but it's not one, two weeks ago news. Last Sunday, after I came home from work. When I walked into my room... I noticed there were a lot of empty boxes in my room :\ But then when I turned on the lights... OMG! There is a black desktop on my table!!~~~ With a 19 inch monitor O_O


Compaq Presario SR5670C Desktop PC.




LOL! Comparing to my laptop... My laptop looks smaller~

With such big screen... Imagine if I watched animes or movies or even play MMORPG on it! Woot! It must be awesome :3 I have yet to attach and install the wireless network adapter, so no internet for the meantime. Yay! So happy! :D Thank you papa! :D

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info