Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Genting/Malacca Day 5

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 @ 4:08 AM


::Genting/Malacca Trip 5/3 - 9/3::

Click on the links below to view the earlier days :)
Genting/Malacca Day 1
Genting/Malacca Day 2
Genting/Malacca Day 3
Genting/Malacca Day 4

Day 5 (9/3):

Woot! And it's the final day for my Genting/Malacca Trip! The day of going back to Singapore and leaving Malaysia behind. Woke up at 9am+... Correction. I was molested until I was fully woken up xD We took our time to get ready and went down for the breakfast buffet. This time, I didn't take a lot of food but there was still some wastage :\






LOL!~ Audrey is finally showing her true colours!!

After breakfast, we went back to the hotel room to change into our bear bear clothes.


Heh.

Next, we proceeded to the Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum, which is actually 3 houses combined into one. Pretty enjoyable place, even though it's just a short tour. The guide was really good at explaining the stuff there. Did you know that there's a peephole on the floor of the master bedroom? So that the owner of the house don't have to go down and see who is it! And if the owner doesn't like the person, he will throw water or even urine from the urinal pot down at the person xD Pretty funny, eh?


The entrance of the Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum.

After this, some went to the temple to pray again while the others went back to the hotel rooms to pack their packs and of course, double-check and make sure nothing is left behind. With such little stuff for me to pack, I was done in a jiffy and started playing with the decoration cloth on the bed. Puikwan joined in as well xD


Pretty? :X Looks like Audrey is getting away from us :\




Picture designs credited to Puikwan ;)
We were done and ready to go! My bags only grew fatter with no extra babies popped out :)

After that, we met up at the lobby, checked out at 12.30noon and requested for taxis at the reception counter to fetch us to Hotel Equatorial. That's where our bus will picked us up and drive us back to Singapore. So while waiting, we took pictures to further remember the place :D




We have been wanting to take this shot ever since we got there.



Heh. Did you know that some of my friends bought rubik's cubes in the Night Flea Market? Because they want me to teach them how to solve it. Hopefully I was alright at teaching them. Wasn't very good myself, but I'm going to master it no matter what :$ Don't want to fail Johnatton, my teacher :X







After waiting for quite some time, the taxis have not arrived! Most probably due to traffic jams in these small narrow streets. We gave up waiting and slowly made our way to Hotel Equatorial. Carrying all our heavy bags, we struggled to get there. It was so unfortunate that it RAINED when we were halfway there! It began as a light drizzle and slowly getting heavier and heavier! Didn't even have free hands to open the bag and get the umbrella inside it. Drenched, we were. But I found it fun :)




Drying up in the toilet. The toilets there were as filthy as the toilets outside in hawker centres. Apparently, Lisa got a cut on her finger trying to open her umbrella earlier.

Finally after much waiting for the bus to arrive and such, we were on our way back to Singapore at 2.20pm. The journey back home was long and pretty boring. Ate, read, slept. And finally after passing the Singapore Checkpoint, I felt a blanket of relief and safeness wrapped around me. I bet the others felt the same way as well. Reached Golden Mile Complex at 7pm and took a taxi back home.

And there's all :) I really enjoyed these five days trip with my secondary school friends! This is my first time going out of the country with just friends and no parents! The feeling totally rocks~ By blogging all the days down as detailed as possible so that next time when I looked back on these entries, I can relieved the wonderful experience I had with my friends. Thank you all for making the trip successful and so much fun.

Thank you readers for staying with me to the end of my posts :D

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info