Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Training/Sushi!~

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 11:57 PM


Today I have begun my training session with Jackie and Puikwan. Swimming! It has been a long time since I last swam... I think got one year+... Anyway, I walked all the way to Bukit Merah Central to meet them at 9.15am. Then we made our way to Delta Swimming Complex. Meh~ Puikwan and I wore swimming caps that makes us look like bandits... Jackie kept laughing at us :\ No choice mah!! My hair too long~

So we began swimming~ Puikwan and I were so afraid of getting dark so everytime we finished half a lap, we'll hide in the corner of the swimming pool under the shade. There was one old man teaching a china girl how to swim. He pointed at Jackie (because she swam off first) and said, "That's the way to swim, your head must go in and out of the water" in chinese. Then next, he pointed at me and said, "Even that little girl knows how to swim." I Lol'd. I'm so old already still call me 小妹妹! Haha!! But I had to admit, I'm not that good at swimming. I kept breathing at the wrong time. Breathing in water through my nose... Breathing in through my mouth when I'm underwater... =__=

Anyway, my friends and I swam 8 laps in the end :X It's quite a huge achievement to me... Because last time, when I go swimming with my friends... I will only swim one lap and then play with water already :X Wah... So tiring! My arms and legs ached like no tomorrow. Skin darken a bit :\ and... hair that feels like hay! Blehx. Jia you bah... Tomorrow schedule is... Jogging! :D


___________________________________________


::17th Mar 09::

Had a gathering with my secondary school friends :) Actually was supposed to meet at Harbour Front at 10am to go to Sentosa but it rained early in the morning (Actually I overslept, thus only seeing the sms at 10.30am :X Lucky me!). Only 6 went there, Lisa, Audrey, Joel, LiJun (Joel's friend), WaiKeong and Vanissa. So we had lunch at Sakae Sushi instead.

The rest, including me, were supposed to meet 3pm at City Hall MRT control station. We waited for the Sentosa people to arrive... for 1 hour! In the end, they called us to go eat first... There, we chose the youth buffet at $16.80 per person. And we starting ordering~ This was the fun part :D Shalee, Puikwan and me decided to order everything we want to eat first. Do need to wait so long for the food to come mah :) So... This was the results!


Everything came at one go! xD All of the sushi except for one or two are ours! Leaving no more place for Daphne and Alice's orders.




The Sentosa people, who came in half an hour later.


All guys table.


All girls table.


Ichigo Bliss for dessert :D


Our achievement at the end of the day! Excluding the all guys table's plates.
11 people managed to eat 60+ plates of sushi O_O
of course, that's happens when we have one or two bottomless pits :X

I never felt so bloated in my whole life! I tried to force the desserts, two ichigo bliss and one mochi, down but cannot. I ended up vomitting them out into the toilet bowl. My vomit tasted so sweet! :D And it looks like strawberry milkshake as well xD

After this, Masayuki came to join us and we walked aimlessly around Marina Square and Suntec City. The group got splitted up halfway and afterwards everyone head home or anywhere else they wanted to go. For me, I went home :)

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info