Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Steamboat!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009 @ 2:51 PM


::22nd Mar 09::

Went to buy tickets for the movie, Push. The earliest timeslot, 11.25am. Luckily it was an old show and I was still able to get pretty good seats :) Watched the movie with Johnatton. After he went off, I've got totally nothing to do! Was supposed to meet my friends later at 5.30pm at Novena. But it was still early and I did not want to go home.


Thank you for the pink perler beads ghost :)

Sooo I decided walk from Vivo City all the way to Telok Blangh Community Centre!! I slowly took my time and walked under the blistering heat of the sun. When I reached there, I felt a huge sense of achievement :D! Feeling a bit auntie-ish, I went to check the notice boards to see if there are any interesting and affordable courses. Woot!! I saw one post saying "FREE hiphop dance workshop, 22nd Mar, 3pm - 4pm". I checked my watch and it's 3pm! I quickly call Puikwan to come down to join me :) And my, my! We had fun! At least I know I had.


Taken at the bus stop :X

After that, we took 124 to Novena to meet our friends for steamboat at Chin Huat Live Seafood Steamboat. So what's the occasion? It was actually to be a final meet up before Vanissa went back home in Philippines. However WaiKeong extended her stay here in Singapore. So we just meet up for the fun of it. And... it's pretty expensive... $24+? I don't remember.




Heh! I put a lot of vermicelli and veggies into the normal soup (chicken, i think) and Puikwan put a lot of seaweed in the tom yam soup. I didn't like seaweed and tom yam :X


Audrey the prawn murderer!! The prawns were still alive when Audrey ripped their poor tiny little heads off!








And here's everyone :)

Went back to the shopping centre to walk a bit before going home.




Haha! My turn to post these pictures of Lisa's trademark pose.
Seriously, everyone loves doing it! Learn it, try it and remember to show it to her ;)


Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info