Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Yipyips?? O_O

Friday, March 27, 2009 @ 11:13 PM


Ya, I know you all dying to see yipyip again!! So... more pictures of it! :D







And...
...............................................
..............................
..................
..........
.....
...
..
.



Two more new yipyips! :D They haven't got a name yet. Currently, one of them got a nickname called Mr. Sleepy. My mother's customer gave the yellow lovebirds + a big cage to her for free :3 The two were born on 25th Dec 08, Christmas day :D Anyway yipyip certainly seems very pleased!

Today I met up with Joshua, WeiLeng and ahsie to buy our graduation attires and collect our invitation cards. I wanted to take a M size but... they all insisted that I should take a S size :( $25 for it. Cheaper than other polytechnics :X

WeiLeng had to go off first for her driving stuff so the rest of us went to Woodlands Regional Library to borrow some books. ahsie searched for her books for such a long time! :X Then later, ahsie had to go for her tuition stuff. Joshua and I went to play DDR at the Causeway Point arcade. Wah! He cannot make it :X But I think with a bit of practice, he might be able to play better. Then I followed Joshua back to his house to complete my mission of transferring animes to him!!! And wah! I didn't know he is living at a condo or most probably I have forgotten about it and I get to see his so-called-annoying brother. I nearly didn't manage to complete my mission :@ Because of Joshua's silliness. Hmpt. He still owes me like 298 favors :P


Pink for SAS~


I don't want my parents to go... seriously. I don't think it's a big deal anyway. Diploma only... Not very great also.


Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info