Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Happenings?

Thursday, April 02, 2009 @ 12:28 AM


Woo~ I want to blog! But I'm not sure what stuff are interesting to blog about :( So maybe I'll just blog about everything! That happened today I think...

Went out in the morning to go some light jogging with Sally. Jackie and Puikwan were nowhere to be seen. I returned home and got ready to send in my application form to the HSA. Damn! I really want to find another job. One that is better paying than my job right now. Then maybe... MAYBE... I can get a Wii :) Meh. My wishful thinking... Wii will be forever out of my reach D:

Next, I ran an errand for Johnatton. And woah... I realized NUS is really scary! So many people and buildings everywhere. Glad I didn't get lost. And... I got free kotexs there :X Free lehh~~ :X


Cute packaging~ My mama asked me why didn't I take more =__=
Hope I won't get bad luck posting this online... Didn't open up so it's okay right??? :X

After that, I didn't make it in time to Great World City. I was 45mins late for the movie, 12 rounds :( Couldn't watch it with my friends after all. I was pretty sure that I won't be late at first. ARGH! I didn't remember to include the bus waiting time... The buses took really long to arrive =__= Meh, so I wasted my time at MacDonald and went to work after that.

Today's work at GV was really fun! First time working with Jordan at Box Office. Not much patrons so I get to slack a lot. Played Yu-Gi-Oh! with him using Abraham Lincoln cards from Night at the Museum 2. Yes, ALL THE CARDS HAVE THE SAME ABRAHAM LINCOLN PICTURE! So fun! We made up our card skills and effects. I won the game because I sacrificed two Abraham Lincoln cards to summon Abraham Lincoln Type: Millennium with 10,000 attack points, 10,000 defense points and an effect that negates all magic and trap cards' effects. AWESOME! I totally owned him with my imagination :) Moreover, I kept disturbing and annoying him throughout the whole working period :D So yeah, it really depends on who you are working with. If you stuck with someone you don't like, it would be a very boring day for you.

Oh ya, the MMORPG I'm playing right now is LUNA Online. I really love the character designs :) So uber cute!~ SEE!!


My character when she is level 10 :)




Joshua is playing the game with me as well :)
Of course, since I forced him to it :X

More totally random stuff!!


Yes! There are blue slippers from the Navy package as well!! Not only yellow hoh!!
Now I'm showing it off to Shuhua and Eugena :X Jealous already or not?!
But I wanted the yellow ones myself :X



The lovebirds have a new nest-home! All of them can squeeze inside now. Hopefully there won't be anymore quarreling from the birds at night... They always arguing about who is gonna sleep inside the small nest-home. SO NOISY!!

Btw, the yellow lovebirds' names are Sky and Ocean. Don't ask me why... It's my papa who named them that xD!

What other stuffs to blog about??
OTHER THAN I'M POOR AND I WANT TO BUY A LOT OF THINGS!!!! D: damn...

Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info