Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Remorse? Q.Q

Saturday, April 04, 2009 @ 11:45 PM


Meh, I decided to cut my hair shorter last friday. Due to the fact that it's very difficult to maintain(?). Swimming, running, even drying of hair... D:


:( This is the first time I grew my hair that long...


and now it's like this!!! Half of the length is gone :X
I also realized... I cut away like 60% of my rebonded hair... T_T~
Ahh... Most of my friends didn't realize that I have cut my hair :\ So meh, maybe it's not obvious at all... I THINK I REGRETTED CUTTING MY HAIR!!!


My mama don't let me buy thisssss... A male collar long sleeve formal shirt...
(taken before I went to cut my hair)

_______________________________

Went out with Xue Ni today, after the super super super super boring morning of Project Heart. I really didn't do anything at all! No training. No speaking of other languages skills. So I was utterly useless there. Knew it! I shouldn't have gone there. Moreover, I woke up late and this leads to missing the shuttle bus from RP to the designated flat. I have to make my way there myself with little directions given. Just "take bus 903, Marsiling Lane, Blk16". So I just alighted when I thought it was right. And I was right! :) It was boring and the post questionnaire I wrote most of my answers as "Not at all"... :X

Next, I met up Xue Ni at Parco Bugis. Due to one missing sms message, she was late :( Because she didn't know the time of meet up. Stupid sms!!!! Where did it go!?!?! It was too late to go to KKMN, an anime merchandise shop. So we decided to go eat first at Marina Square, Waraku. Thank you for the treat! (very belated birthday present) My turn!! Gonna treat her movie, The Unborn, as part of her birthday present tomorrow . Next, I wanted to go to Daisou to buy something. She didn't mind going there as well. So we head down to Plaza Singapura. Walked and shopped. She used her mastercard 7 times today! :X It was really really fun :) We actually walked from Bugis to City Hall then to Plaza Singapura because we really want to save money on the bus fare!! :X


Something we bought :)
Mine's the green one :D

And... I'm going to the Video Games Live Concert on the 19th June, with Xue Ni! Tickets are already bought. $59.50 for the tickets, booking fee and registered mailing. My heart ached suddenly when I see the price again... :( I don't want buyer's remorse to get me again...


"Video Games Live (VGL) is the biggest and most sensational game concert featuring music from the most popular video games of all time.
Produced and performed live by world famous video game composers Tommy Tallarico and Jack Wall, with our very own remarkable NUS Symphony Orchestra & Choir, VGL features music from the most popular video games - Pong, Mario, Sonic, Halo, Warcraft, Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and more."

Anyway, I think it would be really awesome, hopefully. My next game concert!! :D:D:D:D
Last thing...


HAPPY BIRTHDAY XUE NI, MY DEAR :P

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info