Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

New ones :D

Tuesday, April 07, 2009 @ 1:17 AM


I've got a new set of keys!~ Yay! I don't have to press the doorbell and wait for someone to open the gate and door for me anymore :D


with new key accessories :)

Apparently, my papa had clipped off the inner wings of Sky and Ocean. So they can't fly anymore and we can bring them out of the cage. Don't say I'm bad hoh!! I'm not the one cutting off their inner wings. I didn't know their wings were clipped until my youngest brother, Damien, came in my room with all of them clinging onto his shirt. So I wanted to try it as well!! :D


Tata~ They make great accessories right?
Excluding the fact, they will shit all over your clothes =__=
They didn't shit on mine, okay... I'm just stating a fact.




So fun! But they shitted on my arm and fingers :(




Come to my house and you can take photos with my lovebirds :)
Let me say this first though, not my fault if they shitted on you...
(guys are not allowed!!)

Tomorrow will be my Graduation Ceremony!! As expected, my parents are not coming down at all. So I passed my invitation cards to someone who needed them, like Johnatton. I have to get ready my formal clothes and my graduation attire, of course. I guess I'll have to wear my cosplay school uniform again! This time including shoes :)

So sad when they stated that "Graduands are advised not to carry any items in their hand. They should leave their belongings with their Guests for safe keeping during the ceremony." And I do not have any guests!! I'll see if there are any kind parents of my friends that are willing to look after my stuff for me. Pleasee~~~~~

Final lap tomorrow! Go go go~ I'll have my diploma and out of Republic Polytechnic. Hell YEAH! Hopefully those close friends I made in polytechnic won't disappear.... Please don't forget about me! :(

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info