Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Random Death Note Stuff

Wednesday, April 08, 2009 @ 3:00 AM


I suddenly recalled something I wrote long time ago in 2007. That time I was rather crazy over Death Note. I got bored and started typing out a few paragraphs of a story that I will never get to complete. Thus I would like to share :D Sorry if it is terrible. Just don't read it and go away. So here it is,
Cowering in the darkness… Trying to ignoring the stench of the garbage and the dampness of the alley… I waited for the police sirens to fade off in the distance. What should I do? Am I being too paranoid? I trembled in cold, clutching the black book tighter than before. I stayed hidden in the dark alley until it’s safe to come out.

Once it’s safe, I went out and walked quickly down the streets. Flinching at every slight sound… As I was walking quickly but cautiously towards my house, thousands of thoughts raced through my mind. Is it because of this black book that made me this paranoid? I recalled the time when I pick up this black book… The book looked like an ordinary notebook with a black cover, titled in silver gothic lettering, “Death Note”.
Lol... Two paragraphs only! What are you expecting? I don't think it will ever get complete. I don't have any writer's muses or whatever they call it. I have another story which I will never complete it as well... But it's longer than this. Will post it next time if I've got nothing to post. Thank you :)

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info