Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

SOUL DINING!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 1:56 AM


::14th Apr 09::

Went to watch movies with Jordan. dan. dan. dan. He wanted me to accompany him for Know1ng, so in turn I asked him to accompany me for Gran Torino as well.

After the movies, I made my way down to Ngee Ann City to dine on souls with my poly friends, Shuhua, ahsie, WeiLeng, Joshua and Moo. If you are clever enough, you would have known that we were dining at Seoul Garden ;D

I paid $25.85 for the dinner buffet and free flow of soft drinks. The silly woman returned me $20.15 as my change for $50. I was like eh... I thought should be more... Then I told her and she returned me my $4.

But I think I really wasted my money there! I didn't eat my money worth! Especially for the free drink flow. I only drank one and a half glass of water. Plain water... @_@ And I didn't eat much at all, due to the Burger King I had for lunch earlier. I was pretty shocked to see Moo eat his kind! All those beef he took D: That's a lot of red meat. So scary~~~ xD

Anyway we ate until I have no idea what time we ate until :X But ahsie as usual, she had to go off first :( The rest of us chatted for awhile before leaving the place. We didn't know where to go next. So we just walked. We walked all the way to Cineleisure there and walked back to Ngee Ann City. Pretty lame right? xD! We chatted in the middle of nowhere and then decided to go home after we have chosen the date for the Bird Park trip :3 I'm so looking forward to it!


US.

P/S: I have received a call from the HSA! (finally...) I have been shortlisted for the position. My interview will be on next friday, 24th April. *doki doki* Wish me luck! :D

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info