Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Cuts.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 12:20 PM


I received a number of injuries from Candybar. Burns, cuts, bumping into things. The list goes on! Luckily I haven't scald myself with hot water yet. Maybe one day :\


The most recent one I received yesterday.

I was taking out the mineral water from the drawer and closing it at the same time. But then I was too slow in taking out the bottle, thus this happened. I was trying to contain my pain because I was still serving a patron xD! And after that, I went to the manager office to ask for plaster. The manager, BeeYan replied "WHAT?! Again?!" and they have not bought plasters yet... Had to look about for one D:

Sad that people succumb themselves into stealing. His future was wrecked from the moment he tried to do it. Trust was broken when he admitted it. Head bowed as he was walked away in handcuffs, police officers following him...... He was only 18.

Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info