Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

+: Graduation Ceremony :+

Thursday, April 09, 2009 @ 6:55 PM


::7th Apr 09::

The day has finally arrived. The day where I'm no longer a student anymore. The day I will receive my diploma certificate. Heh! And I'm not feeling any different either! :X


In formal attire :)

Met up with ashie, WeiLeng, Joshua and Shuhua to have our lunch together before proceeding to the school's TRCC (The Republic Cultural Centre) to register for the graduation ceremony.



The registration time was 12.30noon to 1pm. And we reached like approximately 1.10pm. Pretty late, eh? :X Since WeiLeng, Shuhua and ahsie's parents have not arrived yet, we spent another 10mins disposing our bags with Joshua's parents! (Yay! Thank you so much!) Well for me, I'm alone with no guests to view my graduation at all.

After registering and putting on our robes, we assembled at the dance studio for a short briefing. My queue number is 25, while the rest were so much further behind :( One of the first to go up the stage to receive the certificate. All of us looked like priests and students of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry xD

Next, we proceeded in a single filed into the theatre and filled up the seats there. Waited anxiously for the ceremony to start. We were then guided row by row to the backstage and when my name was finally called, I walked across the stage to receive my certificate. The only thing was... the announcer pronounced my name wrongly! Especially my chinese name... as Shitting! Shit her lah! I glared at her before walking across the stage. I was furious. I guess it was shown on the screen above :X Because all of my friends were telling me how angry/fierce I looked on stage. But~~ Luckily I didn't trip and fall down flat on my face! It will be so embarrassing and funny!! xD!!

Went back to my seat after that and watched the other graduands of the Biomedical Sciences stream received their certificates as well. After awhile, it got pretty boring. So I slept throughout the whole ceremony and only waking up to clap for people I know :) Congratulations to Shuhua for getting distinction, to Johnatton for getting distinction as well plus module award winner for Genomics, ahsie for receiving her Advance Diploma in Pharmacy Practice and of course, to everyone else who passed and graduated from Republic Polytechnic!! :D It has been a long 3 years. Though... it didn't seem that long to me :\

After everything has ended and everyone was dismissed, we all met up in front of the TRCC and head to the South Agora for payment of the photographs, collection of our bags from Joshua's parents (Thank you again!!) and for refreshments as well. I didn't eat anything from there. Was busy... TAKING PICTURES WITH EVERYONE I KNOW! ;) So... you know what to expect now... PICTURE SPAM!! xD!












































So much fun taking pictures with my friends. Although some of them I might not see you anymore, but I'll try my best to remember you guys!!! Blehx. I have totally no confidence in myself. My memory is horrible. So yea... hopefully I can remember all of you~ Lol! Notice that my clothes are getting lesser and lesser formal? :X Graduation attire to formal wear to informal wear. Anyway, I think I look good wearing a tie!!! :D Motive of the day was completed! Mission accomplished! I'm like overjoyed!!~

I ended the day by having dinner at Pastamania with Joshua, WeiLeng and ahsie. Shared a meat lover pizza with ahsie :) Then I took the bus 963 with Joshua home. He alighted the bus after 1/3 of the journey, while I continued sitting there for an hour or so.


So here is my diploma certificate! And of course, my name wasn't printed like that. Don't be silly :X I just edited it for the fun of it :)
My parents didn't even ask me to show it to them... This shows they don't care at all... T_T~


Lastly, thank you Johnatton for this perler beads Caterpie and Mario star!
I looooove them! :D


This just came in my email. A congrats from RP! xD!


You. Me. Together. Forever.
-quoted from the movie, Know1ng-

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info