Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

The letter and photo

Thursday, April 16, 2009 @ 9:53 PM


"Manger to Candybar." BeeYan walkied.
"Yes?" I replied.
"Come to the office now. Get Puikwan and Kelvin as well."
"Okay."

We all went into the office and BeeYan handed us each an envelope. Haha. Just as I have expected... a pay raise! Not much... But it's still a raise. The letter was to confirm and upgrade us to regular part-time cinema service crew.


Us and our letters :)

And... I also have received my Graduation Ceremony photos that I have ordered that day.
$5 for a two 5R Stage photos (one full length shot and one closed up shot)




Ya lah. I know I look very short beside him...

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info