Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Free Day!~

Tuesday, August 04, 2009 @ 4:15 AM


::2nd Aug 09::

Had totally no plans on today. Same goes to XueNi as well xD So we decided to have random activities at my house instead to chase away the boredom... I didn't know Puikwan was free as well... If not, I would have asked her along too! :(

Woke up at 2pm :X Smsed XueNi that she can come to my house. Went down to Depot Heights "Shopping Mall" to eat western food. But I didn't know that they don't open on Sundays :( Aww~ I have been looking forward to their Fish & Chips... So I went to try out the Hokkien mee there. Didn't like it at all...

After that, we went up to my house and started our activities! I let her watch Dead Fantasy on Youtube :) It was really good! (Will upload the videos here next time!! For the rest who are interested in Dead or Alive and Final Fantasy.) Taught XueNi how to make perler beads craft. She made an onirigi for herself :P Had an anime transfer session. If I don't burn out my animes soon, my HDDs will burst! :( Too many anime series, too little time... XueNi enjoys playing with my lovebirds too! They were really fun. Well, except for Sky. Bad nasty little bird :\

XueNi too brought over all her felt cloths and cotton :D I decided to make Gir, my favourite chara from Invader Zim. With guidance from XueNi, I managed to make the body. She then helped me sew on the hand and legs and I used PVA glue to stick the eyes and stuff on the body. And we are DONE! YippeE!


Glad that it turned out alright :) Looks like a pregnant retarded Gir :X
I thought it would turned out as a stupid green cushion.
"Can I be a mongoose dog?"

After completing our activities and taken our dinner, it's already 10pm+ D: Time for XueNi to go home T_T~~ We have to do this often, okay? Next time, I'll invite Puikwan over as well and maybe we'll have a sleepover! :D Oh the yayness~~

And... I have finished making my colourful perler bead aliens!!!



I made these for each one of my close friends :) Each with their favourite colour.

Everyone have different personalities and auras, just like these coloured aliens.
And yet, we can still be such close friends.
I would like to say...
Thank you for being my friend!
For secrets, troubles and happiness shared.
Including little words of encouragement.
Thank you <3


Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info