Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Argh... NoooOOoo

Wednesday, July 15, 2009 @ 11:59 PM


The end of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen era today.
The start of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince era tomorrow.
When will this ever end? :(
Need to get ready for the battle tomorrow. Bookings. Full houses. Queues. T_T!~
Will be working long hours and 6 days a week.
DAMN YOU HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~ *stands at the top of the cliff and screams*
I've watched finish Sorcerer's Stone and Chamber of Secrets. Left with three more movies, before I can watch Half-Blood Prince. I *hearts* Ron Weasley!! ♥ ♥ ♥


Ron Standee!~
Taken after watching 20th Century Boys 2 with ahsie.
Banbaku BANZAI!!!

I also have the Half-Blood Prince's post cards :)


Lovely? I love the Ron one lots :)
1 postcard for every 2 tickets purchased.


This is the Wizard Combo, $12.
Cauldron for the popcorn, cute wizard hat lid for the drink :D
*like promoting hoh? Combo for Harry Potter, must get!*


And sooo I have nothing more to say. The end then.


When will I ever find my Natsume?



Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info