Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Voodoo Doll: Samurai Girl

Saturday, July 11, 2009 @ 1:33 AM


Related post: Meeting up.

Remember the voodoo doll making CHINESE art book that I borrowed? If not, you can refer back to the link above :) I have finally started on it and produced made a voodoo doll! :D My very very first one! I'm very very proud of it :3 I bought the wire thingys, some $1.80 wools and of course, beads for the eyes.




The making of the body~


Eyes and clothes on!
Now for the hair :) So messy! Need to cut xD


Yay! Done :)
Front...


Back...


COMPLETED :D!
Little Samurai girl
that lacks of a sword... :X


Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info