Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Meeting up.

Friday, May 22, 2009 @ 1:11 PM


::21st May 09::

Was supposed to meet up with Xue Ni at 10.30am at Bukit Merah's McDonald's, but as usually I was late. Argh... I'm addicted to AuditionSea nowww~~ My girl, Fayette :D:D Played AuditionSea the previous night (or should it be morning??) until 4.30am. Not enough sleep!!!
*Reminder to self: Please sleep early. Thank you.*
Anyway, the meet up was to find jobs in the newspaper. But we gave up halfway xD! So we went to the library to look for art books and cook books. We borrowed a cook book on cakes and stuff. I want to bake cakes and cookies~~ She borrowed a bead art book and as for me, a voodoo doll making art book :D


And it's in Chinese!!! D:
Gold wires 10 for $1! Not sure if I bought the correct ones :X


Accidentally tore the page out while browsing in the library :(
The binds must be weak!!! D:

After that, we made our way down to Funan IT Mall by taking bus 197. It was an unpleasant journey. Xue Ni got into a nasty heated quarrel with the old man sitting in front. We accidentally kicked his seat due to the sudden jerks of the bus. So the old man so-called accused us of kicking his seat purposely. Thus Xue Ni couldn't stand being accused of something we/she didn't do. I was about to say sorry too :( Anyway, the pervert old man whacked her on the chest when she was alighting the bus :\ I didn't see it at all because I was at the front. If not, I would have scolded him as well......

We reached Funan an hour early. So we walked around while waiting for ahsie to arrive. ashie had a sudden urge of eating Pastamania and we were all dragged into it D:!! And later on, Xue Ni lost her Ezlink card!!! D: Looks like she has a streak of bad luck T_T~ Hope that good things will come to her soon!!!

Then... ahsie finally arrived! 30% off for pastas and pizzas for students! :D We ordered, ate and talked nonsense (including kyaa-ing over someone :X) throughout, until it's time for ahsie and me to leave :( I have to go to work! So annoying!! I didn't request to work but since manager need people to work so I sacrificed myself :( Poor thing right? :X


ahsie's Vongole, Xue Ni's Al Fungi and my Carbonara~ :P

WE HAVE TO MEET UP AGAIN! OKAY???? :D:D:D


超级青色的灯!!!~



Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info