Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Wedding O_O

Thursday, May 14, 2009 @ 2:55 AM


Damn. I haven't been posting lately... :\

::9th May 09::

Yay! I was invited to attend ahsie's sister's wedding and got to experience the culture of it. Well, maybe it's not the whole thing. But it's a first time for me to attend a Malay wedding + Mehndi Night. Mehndi Night is done the night before the actual wedding date. It's something like a bachelorette party :) There were dances and henna painting was to be done on the bride's hands and feet. I was the only chinese girl there. I felt so awkward :X





The next day, 9th May, was the wedding~ Reached at 2pm to partake in the wedding lunch thing. Didn't attend the signing of papers and after that at 4pm, I have to rush down to work :( Not a lot of pictures taken as well. I do have pictures taken of the bride but... she wasn't wearing her scarf properly so I can't post in here. Moreover, her mother-in-law and sister-in-law are very strict Muslims. Those who dressed up in black with veil and headdress thing to cover the eyes as well. So the pictures of the bride were actually taken secretly!!! :X


The food served :)


Happy ahsie in provision shop :X









I think these are suppose to be the wedding cake and cupcakes...
But they looked really pretty!!! :D


The bridal room with gifts on the bed.




I don't have Malay traditional outfit :(
Should have borrowed one from ashie :X




Lastly, pictures of my beloved ashie and me :D


My final message to the bride and groom ;)
And...

ASHIE! WHEN IS YOUR TURN TO GET MARRY?!?!! I WANT TO SEE THRONES :X


Labels:



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info