Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

GV Photo Spam!

Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 11:02 PM


::21st Apr 09::

Oh goodness. This entry is going to expire if I don't post it now. Was working on that day :) It was as fun as any other day working at GV, without Auntie SohKoon scolding me. It was also the day when approximately 3kg of Nachos expired :\ So much wastage!



The expired nachos were placed in the staff room for anyone who wanted them. I didn't take any home but I did eat a few there with the leftover cheese at the end of the day. And then Puikwan, Edmund, Remia and me decided to take pictures as we have finished our tasks early :) So now time for photos okay??? :D (Why am I asking you all anyway :\)





















After the last shot was taken, Puikwan and I quickly changed out off our uniforms and took the last bus home~~~

Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info