Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Grab Bag Mystery Tee!

Thursday, April 23, 2009 @ 1:35 AM


My mystery tee from TeeFury has arrived! :D

TeeFury.com is a site where there will be a new t-shirt on sale everyday. So once the day is over, that t-shirt with that particular design will be taken down and will be replaced by another t-shirt with a new design. So once the t-shirt with that design is taken down you can't buy it anymore. It's gone forever.

So sometimes there will be a event called the "Grab Bag Mystery Tee" where you only have to pay US$5 for that shirt! However the shirt will be randomly picked from the previous designs. This is my first shirt purchased online... AND IT WILL BE RANDOM! D: Since it's only S$15 including of shipping fee. I gave in to my brother's temptings and bought it as well. Yes, he too purchased a random tee.






Here are the t-shirts.

The blue one is my brother's, which is known as the "Current" designed by JonJon.
The black one is mine, which is known as "Passion Can't Apply When We're So Drained and Pale" designed by Soulfume (Wow... that's a mouthful of words.)

So about my tee (quoted from teefury.com):

A word from the curator:
Two flowers, each standing only by leaning on the other, try to maintain their footing even as death swirls behind them, waiting to pounce. Symbolic, meaningful, and most importantly a great-looking shirt.

Tell us the background of this design.
My goal was to end up with a main element that has an eye-pleasing, fluid motion but is also juxtaposed with some straighter, harsher elements like the rose stems. The balancing of the two was important to the overall concept. Death and Love play a large role in the message, but as with most of my designs, I prefer to leave it open to interpretation.

So yeah, I guess I'm pretty okay with my random tee :) It's random-licious great!!

___________________________



Something to share~
I caught a baby lizard in my kitchen and threw put it out of the window.
I have no idea where to dispose it... :( I can't have it wandering into my room!!!


Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info