Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Farewell Dinner for... Remia.

Thursday, April 30, 2009 @ 8:47 PM


Watched movie, Friday the 13th, with my aunt at GV Grand. I have to admit I did fell asleep in some of the talking parts of the movie. Was soooo tired, slept so late the previous night! Then I accompanied her to Bukit Merah library to return and borrow books. And as a result, I was late in meeting my work friends at Great World City :D We were gonna treat Remia to Kenny Rogers Roasters! A farewell dinner for her before she leaves Singapore on 6th May. Congrats in completing your 6 months attachment here at GV! Remia, you have been a very good friend and working colleague :)

We ordered a Family Feast and a Quarter meal to share! After eating, we went up to GV Grand to check on our working schedule and ended up chatting happily with Ganesh and Edmund while the situation outside is like a war. Stupid GV exclusive, Xmen Origins: Wolverine. Glad I'm not working on that day for closing :D Picture time.










Main with sides!


Corn muffins :P


Lastly a group picture.
(from the left) Puikwan, Remia, ShunAn, Reawen and me :)


WE WILL MISS YOU, REMIA!~

Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info