Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Hatred for Driving...

Saturday, May 16, 2009 @ 3:44 AM


I failed my traffic police driving test on 13th May... Haven't even go out of circuit, I have been awarded with 1 immediate failure and 28 demerit points. All because of vertical parking. I panicked and spaced out when doing it. All my fault. How stupid can I be? I already did so well for my practice before the test. And I fucked up on vertical parking??? I thought I can pass this damn driving thing and get on with my life. But nooo, I have to come back again to take the test again and more practices as well. I really hate driving. hate. hate. hatred for it. But, I hate myself even more. How weak and stupid I am. Very.

I must pass the next test. If not, I will go commit suicide already...

***


Thank you Moo, WeiLeng and Joshua for coming down to BBDC to see me after the test as a surprise. Sorry that I let you all saw me at my worst.




Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info