Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

I RISE, YOU FALL.

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 @ 1:03 AM


::3rd Jul 09::

Kelvin and PengHong last minute decided to go to Kbox on friday and invited Puikwan and me to go as well. Me? Kbox? Chinese songs? xD It's also for PengHong to enjoy one last time before going into NS on 7th July. Aww~

Anyway, it was set to meet at Somerset MRT control station at 12noon. But ahem, I overslept :\ Puikwan waited for me and... we were an hour late. Poor Kelvin was on time and had to wait for us. BUT! PengHong was even later than us :) So we went to Cineleisure Kbox first. The counter person gave us K-Lunch package but it's only from 1pm to 3.30pm. @_@ This is the first time going to Kbox for such a short period of time. Costed $54.20 for the package which we divided the amount among ourselves later.


Pretty lights in the room :X


Heyheyhey! Don't hide behind the menu!

The guy came into take our orders for drinks and lunch set - thai sweet & sour fish, lemon fish and steamed chicken. He has really bad diction. Can't even hear what he's saying properly and seems pissed off when he has to repeat himself. Well, I chose honey water for my drink and the steamed chicken set.


Haha... I gave my fetuses and my edamame beans away. I tried a bean but it's tasteless :\ But I had fun popping them out and they landed all over the floor :X I didn't eat the jelly as well because I found out I had to reuse my spoon for it :(


Me and Puikwan :)






Kelvin and PengHong :)

Puikwan and I didn't get to sing much at all!!! Kelvin and PengHong kept singing all the way... Especially PengHong who kept pushing his songs up first :\ Nevermind. Give you chance since you going into NS!! (already in :X *looks at the date*) And also!! WHY YOU ALL ALWAYS LAUGH WHEN I SING CHINESE SONGS!?!?!?!?!?! *pouts*

After that, Kelvin went to Yio Chu Kang to look for his girlfriend and we were left to follow PengHong around... Even listened to PengHong to take the MRT from Somerset to Orchard station. The reason is... IT'S TOO FAR TO WALK! Chey!!! Waste my money only... =__= Walked around in Far East Plaza for awhile. I bought my 10k acash there for my Audition hairstyle that I fancied a lot :) And then we took bus5 to Great World City to watch the 5.10pm Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen. My brother, Damien and his friends were there as well. The movie was alright. Not as good as everyone was saying :\ The ending was bad as well! Blehx.

Tata~ Seems like Ocean has learnt a new trick though it always refused to lay quietly down like that.






Cute right???? :)
Such a darling when it doesn't kept shrieking like it's being raped :\


Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info