Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays - Part 2

Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 5:56 PM


::12th – 14th Jun 09::

12th Jun 09
After celebrating the birthdays at Sakura Buffet (a continuation from previous post, in case you are lost), I took the train down to Pasir Ris to attend Daphne’s birthday chalet. So crazy that I have to travel from Jurong East to Pasir Ris. Since I will be sitting down, not moving for approximately an hour, I promptly fell asleep :) Luckily I woke up at Tanah Merah and not after the train has bounced back from Pasir Ris @_@ Reached Pasir Ris MRT Station at around 10.45pm++. Carrying my super heavy bag, I slowly made my way to Downtown East by walking. Once I reached there, I called my friends who were there already and they directed me to Coasta Sands Resort. It’s oh-my-god super far. Lisa and Puikwan fetched me from the entrance and we made our way to “U” part of the chalet. Apparently, Daphne has booked two chalet rooms (one for friends, one for family) – U15, 16. And tata~, I reached there at 11.30pm D: Was so tired.




Lisa, Puikwan and me :)

I put down my bag in the bedroom and went for a shower. (Ahem, something to clarify… Lisa, Puikwan and I were there early to help in the birthday preparation for the next day.) After everyone has bathed, we… played… NDS!!! :D First game is Meccha Taiko no Tatsujin. Played a lot of songs, each of us trying to beat each other wins by trying not to miss to get the highest score!! I won for this game ;) Next game is Mario Kart. Aww, for this game, I’m not very good at it D: As you can see from the picture below, I’m the 6th position.


Argh... Even CPUs win me :\


NDS rocks!!
Metallic rose, pink, silver & white.

We got tired of playing our NDS and decided to take pictures instead. Snap! Snap! Snap! So fun to take pictures in the middle of the night. If I’m not wrong, the time is around 2am++.



Time to sleep! Went to brush my teeth and wash up. The toothpaste has orange flavouring!! Oh god. I hate ORANGES the most!!! D: I never felt that brushing teeth was such a torture until now. Moreover I have to use it again for the next night. @_@ Anyway, we were all knocked out at 3am. Not sure about them but apparently I did fall asleep :P The air conditioner was really cold. I curled up like a prawn under the blanket! xD And my friends heard me talking in my sleep again :\

13th Jun 09
Next day, I woke up at 9am++. Expected, I’m the last one to wake up xD! Went to have breakfast at McDonald’s. Hurray for McGriddles~ And then we started on the birthday preparation. First by blowing the balloons.


Blehx... So hard to blow up the balloons :\








Haha! Had fun taking pictures with the balloons ;)










Hanging and decorating the place with the balloons.


I like this picture :) So cute!

After that, we decided to rest and play games!~ Like they always say, “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” ‘Twister’ was the name of the game. Lisa purposely brought the game for us to play :) Great job! It’s my first time playing this game O_O I think… Not that I remembered playing it before. However this version of ‘Twister’ was the extremely lenient type – meaning we can still touch the mat with any body parts to rest and such and most importantly, no forfeits!!! xD I love clinging on to Lisa for support and rest on her body parts like legs so that I do not have to waste more energy on supporting myself up (^_^)b



Sweaty and feeling really hot, we all took a quick shower and helped in the food preparation next. Soon friends of Daphne started to stream in and that includes the secondary school people!! Our friends as well :D Such a coincidence as well that only black and white was worn. And... Let the BBQ start! xD




Have you ever noticed that BBQ food all smells the same? :\


All black and white! xD


Mimicking Lisa's action! :P

Halfway, I heard a commotion so I glanced up from eating and noticed my friends were looking up at the wall. I followed their stares and saw they were looking at three lizards surrounding a poor cockroach. Then all of a sudden, the largest lizard moved in such rapid speed towards the cockroach and bit its head. Ouch… The frightened cockroach flew away to safety. I bet if that lizard has wings, it will fly after the roach in a heartbeat.

Pictures taken. Food eaten. Words spoken. And everyone has arrived. It’s 9.30pm. Time to sing the traditional birthday song, wish making, candle blowing and cake cutting!~ :D Happy happy birthday to you, Daphne!!!










And I has found a giant! xD!!
Didn't get to see Kenneth for such a long time already~~


I requested to have a strawberry :P Yum~

The guys left around 11pm. Lisa, Puikwan and I sent them off and then we head to the E-hub to play arcade.


Final pose from the guys.
Looks very much like the One Piece pose. But then :\ *shrugs*

At there, I found out that I can get my nEbO TaPz card. But I need to pass them my I/C and nEbO card. And my wallet was left behind at the chalet D:! So we went back to take them. I wanted to go back alone. I felt very bad for making them go back there; especially it’s for my own stuff. But then Lisa and Puikwan insisted in following because it’s late and not very safe. @_@ Went back there again to find out that the printer is spoilt. DAMN! Trying to be funny isit? Making me and my friends walked back there for nothing??? :( Since there’s nothing we can do about it, we sadly and tiredly made our way back to the chalet, washed up, played a bit of NDS and went to bed.

14th Jun 09


Heh. Bear bear shirts~

Next morning, time to check out. Packed everything up and took a cab back with Daphne’s mama. Yay! Good riddance to that orange flavoured toothpaste!!! :D Reached home, I dumped my huge heavy bag on the floor, took out all the dirty clothes and played Dragonica until it’s time… for… the… NEXT BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION at Telok Blangah.


**Part 2 ended. The final installation will be up shortly. x_x


Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info