Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Missing you!!

Friday, June 12, 2009 @ 3:01 PM


::11th Jun 09::

Began my day with movie marathon!! Ghosts of Girlfriends Past (with Puikwan), The Land of the Lost (with Joshua) and Terminator Salvation (with Moo and Joshua). Terminator Salvation, I didn't understand a single thing in the movie!! I slept throughout :X The Land of the Lost was a really silly stupid movie :( I liked Ghosts of Girlfriends Past though!! :D

Later Moo, Joshua and I made our way down to Changi Airport Terminal 1 to send ahsie off!! She will be going to Sri Lanka for 3 weeks and I'm already missing her already :( ASHIE QUICK COME BACK!!! Ate Popeyes there as well :) Love their chicken!! :X




At a very nice price as well, $7.90








Here is my burn wound again :X
Its not faring very well either :(


Remember to get me a shrubbery!
One that looks nice and not too expensive :)
Ni!

_______________________________


::9th Jun 09::

Steamboat at ZhangHao's house! Was supposed to work on that night but then I asked HuiHui to take over me so that I can go to the steamboat thing. It was to be a farewell dinner for ZhangHao as his NS enlistment day is on Thursday. Why are my friends going away one by one? :( Soon I will be all alone!

Met up with Puikwan after her work and went up to ZhangHao's house. They have already started without us! I ate very little there as well. Suddenly no appetite O_O And... I didn't know ZhangHao has a Maltese! Her name is Spring, 春天. So cute :3





After that, the girls including me... :\ went home while the guys all head down to Marina Barrage for godknowswhatreasons. Didn't tag along because it was late and I want to play Dragonica/AuditionSea xD! Power~

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info