Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Uh huh.

Saturday, June 06, 2009 @ 11:59 PM


Aww~ Damn regret that I didn't go to my Keng Seng Primary School gathering (primary six class, I think). They were meeting at the Glass House Fish & Co. at 7pm. But then I have work until 10pm! I don't work on Saturdays. But manager, Catherine, needed people to work. So I sacrificed myself again :\

I shouldn't have work also!!! I hurt myself again. I got burnt by the popper kettle. Was talking to June about AuditionSea while scoping the popcorn to transfer into the warmer and I accidentally touched the super hot popper kettle!! I withdrew my hand back in pain and banged my elbow very hard at the bottom. I arghed and said fuck before squatting down on the floor and holding my elbow. My manager, Bee yan, called me to get plaster and told me to stay at box office, don't have to do candybar duties anymore (was float for the day, has two stations - Candybar and Box office). Yayness! :D


I'm scarred :( So ugly. No guys will want me already!!

I stayed until 1am+ even though I ended at 10pm :) I want taxi home!!! xD Too lazy to take bus home. Slacked at the managers' office and ate chocolates and ice cream - Ben & Jerry's cookie dough :) Love it! And... My Candybar account upped $10, my Box office... upped $100! POWER! :D Looks like I cheated a lot of patrons' money. Not on purpose! I also don't know @_@

Anyway... Argh!! Still regretting that I didn't go for the gathering!! Jason msned me about the gathering, about who was there and stuff like that. I really miss my primary school friends. The last time I met them was on 29th Sep 2008. So long ago!! I have very little memories about my primary school life. Probably I had no life because I had to take the school bus, thus no staying back after school for me . It's only when I was primary 4 then I don't have to. And I was such a crybaby then. Every single thing can make me burst into tears immediately xD! Power~

But I do remember crying on my first day of school. Not because I'm scared or anything. It's because I "act smart" and tried to jump over a bench. Thus tripping over and falling flat on my face. I laid there face down on the ground crying, with everyone gathering around me, until my classmate went to get my form teacher to pick me off the ground. So silly!! Another time I was catching tadpoles from the school pond and I fell into the pond... My friend, Wileen, had to pull me out from the pond. Everything happened so fast. That I didn't know what happened at all :\ I ran to the toilet and passed her my uniform so that she could help me dry using the hand dryer. But it was futile. In the end, I still had to go borrow one set from the school cleaner... People asked me whether I was the one who fell into the pond. I denied it ;) The next day I still went back to catch tadpoles again and the following days as well xD!






I have very few photographs taken during my primary school days. Back then, I only had a camera that uses film which belongs to my parents. Now I have my own digital camera which I can take as MANY photos I want. How convenient :D

& NOW KENG SENG PRIMARY SCHOOL HAS BECAME TANGLIN SPECIAL SCHOOL! :\
because Keng Seng Primary has merged with a few more primary schools to form Gan Eng Seng Primary School. Thus the school building is used as Tangling Special School now. Can't visit my primary school teachers anymore. All gone. That's very sad :(

Anyway... Here are some of the quotes from
Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian:

Kahmunrah: I am Kahmunrah, the great king of the great kings, and from the darkest depths of ancient history. I have come back to life!
Larry Daley: [Awkwardly] Uh-huh.
Kahmunrah: Perhaps you did not hear what I just said. I am a century old Egyptian pharoah. I was dead, but now I have come back to life!
Larry Daley: No I heard that, I got that. Welcome Back.

Kahmunrah: [Confronting Darth Vader]
Kahmunrah: Is that you breathing? Because I can't hear myself think! There's too much going on here; you're asthmatic, you're a robot. And why the cape? Are we going to the opera? I don't think so.

Amelia Earhart: It's a matter of life and death!
The Thinker: I'll tell you what's a matter of life and death, that beautiful lady over there.
[statue of Aphrodite giggles]
The Thinker: Hey baby, check out the gun show going on over here. BOOM BOOM! Firepower!

-credits to IMDb.com-

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info