Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Science Centre, Once Again

Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 11:49 PM


::22nd May 09::

Science Centre trip with Johnatton. (My fifth time going there! How awesome is that??) Was supposed to meet earlier. But I overslept. What's with me and oversleeping nowadays? :( Rushed to bathe, get ready and finally made my way down to the bus stop. Took bus175 to Clementi MRT Station. I didn't know he would be there early!! So I went to take bus183 to Jurong East Bus Interchange. Silly me :( So I became even later!!

It was too late so we only bought tickets for the Science Centre (Well, I bought at a discounted price and he went in for free - The privileges of being a member) and not for the "Da Vinci - The Genius" exhibition at the Annexe. Postponed it to a later date since it will be there until 16th August anyway. Moreover the ticket price for the Da Vinci exhibition cost $10!! D: I do not have that much cash with me! We went to the Mathematics exhibition instead, one of the newly opened exhibition. Looks like everything is up and running :) From the last time I've been there, it was not quite ready yet. Well, enough talk (or words) and here are the pictures.


When is the next 16DC outing???? :(
I want to wear bear bear shirt with you all~~


My lunch.
I wonder why that bakery didn't put the tarts in the fridge or something.
When I bit into it, everything poured out like some river of stickiness.
Absolutely disgusting :\






First stop, the Theatrette of Solids.
We watched a short film called Flatland. Duration: >32mins
I like the show a lot :)


The seats used at the theatre. Cute, huh?




I will never live till 85 years old.


An amazing person.
I will confirm lose count halfway or be really bored of counting after awhile.




Johnatton managed to complete it! xD


Haha! :X I looked so much taller than him!! :X
No longer a chibi then! :D

After that, we wandered aimless about the Science Centre until around 5.30pm before leaving. Nothing much to see because we have seen it all. All my fault for waking up late :( If not, can go to the Da Vinci exhibition. My bad! And... I think I'm addicted to CORNTOS CHILLI CHEESE corn snacks :( :( :( I want to eat them now! But either I couldn't find it at the supermarket or I have no time to buy it T_T~ I know the Cold Storage at Great World City has them! $1 for one packet!!! GV Grand is selling it too... BUT THEY ARE SELLING IT FOR $2 A PACKET! :\
I could... you know... like buy two with $2 at GWC's Cold Storage......


Gimme!! Please? *_*

Apparently, my mama didn't tell me that they are going to make dumplings for the Dumpling Festival on that day. Damn! I wanted to go make as well. Too bad. I didn't know when is the actual Dumpling Festival Day and I ate two of them. Oh no. Bad luck to eat stuff that is not meant for the day :( Just like it's bad luck to eat pineapple tarts on days that are not Chinese New Year. Thus double bad luck for me. So sad.





Lastly, presenting to you... Sky, a very wet bird.


He went to bathe in the water bowl!!! :\
I wonder how the other birds going to drink water from there.
Or maybe they don't even care.
Since they can even shit into their own water and still drink from it anyway :X


Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info