Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

「Shuffle!」 Cosplay

Thursday, June 04, 2009 @ 2:46 AM


::30th May 09::

Yay! Cosplay photoshoot again! Finally after so long~ Cosplayed using the same wig, only it was cut shorter but different school uniform. Woke up early to prepare. But then it was still too early to leave the house :( So I decide to...


TAKE PICTURES OF MYSELF xD!!!

And... it's time to leave the house and made my way down to Hort Park. I WALKED ALL THE WAY THERE!! With my extremely heavy bag (cosplay shoes, make up and stuffs) and my cosplay uniform. Oh! How I struggled to get there :\ And I was the first to reach there as well.


Anime: 「Shuffle!」
Character: Primula (プリムラ)
Location: Hort Park
Photographer: Rayblade

Hort Park is a really pretty place! Full of gardens and different landscape designs. I want to go there again when I'm not cosplaying. It's super tiring to walk around under the blazing sun, wearing layers of clothing, makeup and a heavy wig on my head. My head felt like an oven D:

Oh ya. When we were going to end the photoshoot, a group of old people (learning photography, I guess) came along and wanted to take pictures of me and Xue Ni's dolls. One old man (supposedly the teacher and he was the only one using a DSLR while the other old people were using normal cameras) said to them, "If you want to take picture, you have to ask first before taking." So he asked and yea, we said yes. Then I posed and those old women snapped away with the old man in the background kept instructing them to FOCUS ON THE EYES nonstoppingly (no such word, I know. BUT I STILL WANT TO USE!!). Next the old women asked me to carry one of Xue Ni's dolls so that they can take more pictures *rolls eyes* Xue Ni seemed reluctant but she still allowed. She took so long to pose them that way :( Sorry Xue Ni!!!


There's lots of tadpoles as well!! :D

After the photoshoot, I got changed and removed my makeup. Xue Ni and I head to Ikea for our lunch/brunch/whatever. AND I WENT HOME AFTER THAT! SO TIRING! OMG! So hard to remove my contact lens... I had to purposely cut my right thumbnail and index fingernail to remove them :@ So annoying!! Now I has uneven nails! :\






"Mou ichido!
もう一度!"


Labels: ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info