Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Birthdays, Birthdays, Birthdays - Part 1

Saturday, June 13, 2009 @ 7:36 PM


::12th Jun 09::

Celebrated Joshua's belated birthday and ShuHua's advanced birthday at Science Centre Observatory's Sakura Buffet for dinner. Wow... I didn't know there is a Sakura Buffet there! Maybe I'm not observant enough :\ Yeah, yeah, as usual, I'm the last one to reach Jurong East MRT Control Station and we walked to Science Centre, with me leading the way! :X

Sakura Buffet is so expensive!! Well, at least to me it is! :\ $27.80!! Luckily I withdrew out $30 from the ATM earlier. If not, I really don't have enough money to pay for it. I really love their chicken sausages there :D I asked Joshua to try it but he refused to. I wondered why :X

Anyway after eating, we went to the Observatory place to take a look at constellations and also through the telescope to see a very small Saturn. Then I have to rush down to Pasir Ris for Daphne's birthday chalet, while the rest went back to their homes :(


Here is our plates and plates and plates of food xD


My desserts :P
I've got two because ShuHua said I've got two mouths :\


A fetus drowning in puke ;)


Yay for tissues, napkins and serviettes! :D
*shreds shreds shreds*






The people :)




Bonus pictures~ :X


Like I have mention in my previous post,
here is my super cute Dragonica Acolyte :3


**Argh... This is part one of a continuation post. *dies* X_X

Labels: , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info