Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Night Walk.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009 @ 1:47 AM


::28th Jun 09::

I suggested to Puikwan that we should walking home after work as we have the whole night to ourselves and we do not have work the next day! As you know, I only worked closing shift. Thus, the time I ended at work is usually around 11pm. Then have to include changing out of the uniform, talking/gossiping with the EOS staff. It just gets later and later xD!

So after everything, we walked to the bus stop, still deciding whether to take the bus or walk home. Aww heck the bus. Let's walk! It's only 11.10pm! :) So we walked and talked, and talked and walked. And..... we made a wrong turn at Holiday Inn. Because WE TALKED TOO MUCH! xD Only realized it when we reached somewhere between Havelock and Beo Cresent. So we turned back, walked and made sure we made the right turn at Holiday Inn. Reached Tiong Bahru at 11.50+pm!! Almost 12 midnight! xD

Stopped for a break at 7-11 to buy drinks and also a "Mr Men & Little Miss" capsule ball, just for the fun of it. Hey! I thought we are going to save money?!?!? :X


Aww... They ran out of Pokka Green Tea so I bought Yeo Lemon Barley instead.


Haha! We got Little Miss Chatterbox and Little Miss Sunshine ;)
Chatterbox is mine because I've got Sunshine already! Thanks to Xue Ni :D

Okay okay! Let's get on with our journey. We're only halfway through!! Continued walking... Reached Bukit Merah at 12.20am. And finally the place where Puikwan and I split up to walk our own way home :( Said my byebyes and I began to walk down into Depot Road area. It was really quiet. No cars. No people. I truly enjoyed it :) With the music playing at my left ear, I sang out loud while making my way back home :D

I reached home at 12.40am while Puikwan, 12.43am. 3mins difference only! xD Walking at night is the best! We should do this more often. *thumbs up*


___________________________________


::29th Jun 09::

Hurray! Off on monday! :D No work. Yippee!!! Decided to go to the mini job fair at Yew Tee Community Club. Meet Puikwan at 12noon (wasn't late!!! :P) and we took bus97 from her house there to Jurong East Interchange to meet up with Lisa. Then we made our way down to Yew Tee :)





Woah... Looks like there's a lot of people are looking for jobs... We applied for some of the career opportunities there and left the place. Thank you Lisa for printing my resume for me :) Went to Yew Tee Point to look for ATM to withdraw money so that I can buy myself some lunch... T_T! Poor already! While looking for the ATM, we met Rizal, our secondary school classmate! Such coincidence! He brought us to the ATMs :) Since he live near by, he should know where are the ATMs for POSB and UOB. Chatted for awhile and he got to go meet his girlfriend or someone. And we went to KFC to have our lunch :D


He is going into NS soon as well :(


Cute bread? :D


Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info