Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Where are you?? :(

Friday, June 26, 2009 @ 12:44 AM




Yes. Yipyip is gone :( My stupid brother... didn't close the window when playing with yipyip... So it flew out of the window at around 7pm++. He and my aunt tried to find it. Knocking from door to door and following where it flew to... But in the end, they lost it. Yipyip couldn't be found at all.

FUCK!!! Yipyip is my favourite bird :( I love it so much... No other birds could ever replace it... I hope Ocean could live without yipyip... I only found out about it when I just came home from work. I saw my mama walking around calling out for yipyip. Damn. I was so tired after working. Having to deal with patrons' nonsense and to come home to find yipyip gone??? Why bad things kept happening, one after the other... FML...

Tomorrow... going to search for yipyip. Bringing Ocean and Sky along so that they can call out to it. Hope yipyip can hear their calls... *Sighs* :(


Labels: , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info