Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

!!COSFEST VIII!! 2009

Sunday, July 12, 2009 @ 2:09 AM


::11th Jul 09::

I didn't want to go to this year Cosfest. However, since XueNi and ahsie wanted to go... Argh. So I just tagged along xD But! If I'm going to a cosplay event... I MUST COSPLAY! xD! Gonna wear my yukata I bought last year for Natsu Masuri~ Yay! Finally :D

We only went on Day 1 of Cosfest. This time some of my GV friends (ShunAn, JiaRu & Joshua) came along too! :) Met XueNi, JiaRu and Joshua at Tiong Bahru to have brunch at Long John Silver before heading down to Downtown East. Seems like ShunAn and Puikwan arrived before us. Joshua went off to find them first while JiaRu and I had to change into our costumes, with XueNi helping us out :) Yep, JiaRu borrowed from me, my Vampire Knight uniform :D It's her first time cosplaying~

I took super super long to change into my yukata. Because THE YUKATA IS TOO LONG!!! (Or I'm too short D:) XueNi tried tucking the excess in until it's short enough for me to walk properly. And this took a super long time to do so. To make things worse, the toilet was really warm as there were no fans :( Anyway, thank you XueNi for helping me with the wearing of my wig and yukata~ :D


Yay Done! :D
Although I still have to lift up my yukata to walk xD
Have to alter if I want to wear it again.

Thus chara doing:

Anime: 「Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu」
Character: Nagato Yuki (Yukata Version)
Location: Downtown East; Cosfest

And into the crowded tent we go to find the rest. Once we have found them, we started taking pictures together in the corner of the tent :D


Me: Nagato Yuki in yukata
JiaRu: Random Vampire Knight day class student


And also must take pictures with my friends individually! :D


And this was my first cosplay friend that I met, Aim.
He found me xD
He's cosplaying as True Assassin from Fate/Stay Night.

After that, we realized that the tent is getting more and more crowded so we decided to go outside and stood by the side where there were lesser people. And started taking pictures all over again xD A couple of photographers came to me, requesting to take my picture. So I have to stand there and pose for a long time :( Once you posed, more and more photographers will start to gather. Really never ending ^^''''






Last year's EOY, I have forgotten to take a picture with her :\
Glad I didn't forget this time :)
Thank you for the Sri Lanka tea and clothes :D!!


All of us got really tired of standing and decided to sit down xD
And some of my friends took out their dolfies :D


Pretty, eh? ;)


With Calyx :)






And yay! I finally got to see Kiwi~
She's cosplaying as Ian from Trinity Blood.


Some of the cosplays I saw.
I really really really like the Sumomomo momomo cosplay!! :D

After that, we left the place around 5pm. I was lazy to go to the toilet to change so I stripped on the spot. And of course, I'm wearing my clothes inside... All the time when I'm cosplaying. Then... I realized I've forgotten to bring my cap :( My hair will be an epic mess! So I just left my wig on and head down to Tampines for the Hokkaido Fair.


I traveled by MRT and walked around Tampines Mall looking like this :X
A lot of people stared :\ and my friends overheard some of them called me crazy :\

Puikwan didn't follow us to Tampines but went to Jurong Point to see her idol, Raymond Lam. ahsie stayed on at Downtown East with her other friends. So only XueNi, ShunAn, JiaRu, Joshua and me (Okay... Basically the rest of us :X Just wanna remind you who are the people with me, okay...) were left.




The fair was small and the food there were really expensive!!!
I only bought a cream shrimp croquette, $3. It's damn good :D

Joshua and JiaRu left us early, while ShunAn, XueNi and I went to MOS Burger to talk about random stuff and most importantly, to discuss about... EOY! ;) And we left the place for home at approximately 7pm or so xD It's great that some of my GV, Polytechnic, secondary school friends met each other real life today :) They know each other's names through my blog! And now they know more about each other :D Awesome~

I didn't get to see Tsukikage and Eclair at Cosfest :( Because they went on the 2nd day. Boohoo.


Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info