Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

East Coast Park!

Monday, July 13, 2009 @ 3:39 AM


::12th Jul 09::

2nd day of Cosfest. I'm not there! Instead, I went to watch the 11am Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs with my aunt, cousin (WeiLong), brother (Damien) and Puikwan :) I ♥ the movie! It was great :D Will watch it again if I've got the chance, which is very slim =_=


Ice Age combo, $10, gives you the lovely cup in the picture together with a large popcorn.
Scrat the squirrel plushies were given out for every 3 Ice Age tickets purchased.

After that, I waved goodbye to Puikwan as she went off to find her mama and I followed WeiLong and Damien to the arcade and watched them play for awhile before leaving. My quest began immediately after I left Great World City, which is..... TRYING TO GET TO PARKWAY PARADE/EAST COAST PARK! I didn't know how to go there by myself at all. So I first followed Puikwan's directions to go there. Her directions were take bus to Tiong Bahru, then a MRT to Eunos and lastly bus13 to ECP (East Coast Park). Actually everyone was supposed to meet at Parkway Parade to have lunch but then I didn't want to have lunch so I decided to head to East Coast Park first.

Was on bus16, going to Tiong Bahru... Then Audrey called me :\ She told me NooOOoo, there's an even faster route to Parkway Parade because they were meeting up early so by the time I get there, they would have already finished their meal and we can head to ECP together. I was like whatever. So I changed and followed Audrey's directions. Took the MRT to Bugis instead and made my way to Raffles Hotel... Such a long distance... Walked around the hotel just to find the bus stop so I can take bus 36. STUPID BUS TOOK SO LONG TO COME!!!! D: When the bus finally came after 2387464251821854mins, the journey there was horrible. So crowded and stuffy.

When I reached there... It's already 2.30pm. Everyone, like Audrey has predicted, finished eating. So we made our way to ECP for some cycling/rollerblading! :D This is actually my RP clique gathering and also to meet up with LiangJun (we called her LJ because it's easier), who recently came back from Australia~ Thank you for the Cadbury Tiramisu Chocolate that you brought back :3 And... it's also the last time for Moo to have fun before he goes into army the next day.

Then... we proceeded to rent the bicycles and rollerblades. Okayokay enough of words. I'm also tired of typing already :X


The rollerblading people.
Moo.Me.Shuhua.LJ.


The cycling people.
WeiLeng.Joshua.Audrey.



It's been like ultra super long since I last rollerbladed. And woah, am I scared :\ But after awhile, I managed to handle it pretty okayish and I didn't fall down at all! (Actually I'm pretty disappointed that I didn't fall down :X) And omg! Moo rode WeiLeng's bicycle with his rollerblades xD! It was pretty cool. Halfway through, WeiLeng decided to try rollerblading as well so I switched with her. I wore her shoes too! xD Damn, the bicycle was too tall. I couldn't reached the ground so I needed someone to start me off first before I can continue on myself :D






Pictures taken during the resting time.
Joshua went to get drinks :)

After 2 hours of fun, we have to return everything. Aww~ And then it's time to go home. But it was really enjoyable :) We must have more of these outings! SOMEONE START PLANNING NAO! >:)

Labels: , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info