Well, Hello There...
♥♥♥

Poofies...

Friday, July 17, 2009 @ 3:16 AM


::16th Jul 09::

Opening for me at Candybar :( Damn, I hate opening for Candybar the most! So much things to prepare before the mob of patrons arrives for the first session of shows, which includes Harry Potter. My work starts at 9.30am and I woke up at 8am. Thanks to the wake up calls from my manager, Raymond :) And! Yesterday I was doing Gold Class EOS (end of session), ended work at 12.45am and I slept at 4am+ xD

Anyway it was super tiring. Was happier when Auntie SohKoon arrived at 11am. Yay! Help has arrived :D And I was even happier when my shift ends at 6pm!! I has cake to eat too :D Went down to Vivo City with Edmund to meet Puikwan, ShunAn and XueNi.


:P

We were meeting up so that I can get the measurements for our EOY cosplay costumes. All of us hid at the empty spacious staircase area of Vivo City, most importantly away from all the crowds, and Xue Ni started measuring our bodies (ShunAn, Puikwan and mine).



After we were done, we decided to head down to Harbor Front to have our dinner. Was talking to XueNi about movies and then an idea popped into my head :D Since we are already at Vivo City, we could all watch The Haunting at Connecticut at GV Vivo. Well, excluding XueNi, as she will be watching Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at 9pm with her family. Puikwan treated ShunAn and Edmund as they did not have compliementary tickets with them. Next time my turn, okay?!

Popped down to GV Vivo and the queue was looooooong! While lining up, we pretended to act like some of those annoying patrons we served at GV Grand. It was hilarious. But, of course, we didn't actually act like those silly patrons at the counter. We have dignity, okay... Bought tickets for the 9.15pm show and walked to Harbor Front's KFC.

XueNi went off first to watch her movie, while we still took our time and slowly walked back to GV Vivo. Oh ya... I just recalled our seats were at 2nd row from the screen ._. Felt dizzy after staring at such a big screen. Edmund clinged onto my sleeve throughout the whole movie. So cute! :X He didn't like horror shows very much at all. The movie, to me, wasn't scary at all and a little bit boring... Aww~ Can't wait for more gory movies to be released! Final Destination 4~ Ho ho ho :D

The movie ended at 11pm+ and everyone GO HOME. I mean... what else can we do? :X


Labels: , , , , ,



--xoxo,
Akira Star

Top of page

Previous - Homepage - Forward

Credits

Layout: www.pinaydoll.info
Basecodes: www.yaythemes.com



Copyright © 2009 - you.blogspot.com - All rights reserved - Theme: www.pinaydoll.info